March 24, 2014 Bahama Bound on Mickey's Magic!

Going to book this cruise this week, can someone explain the FE program to me? Do you give a gift to each person on the list each day of the cruise? Adults & kids? Any good links to ideas?

Pinterest is a great place to find FE gift ideas! I believe you only give one day, and you can do one gift per family or different gifts for each family member, or the same gifts for each family member.

Hi, guys!!! I've been working on the FE today. I added everybody that I could find on here & from the FB page who had asked to be added & left their info. I also added columns to add your favorite Disney characters! Please feel free to go back through & add any missing info, you should be able to do that now because I changed the privacy settings!

Let me know if I missed anyone!

We would like to be added to the FE list for the 3/24/14 Magic cruise,
Steve (dad)
Christy (mom)
Emily 11 years old
Caleb 6 years old

I haven't had a chance to read all of the posts for this board, as I was way to excited to post that I booked our first cruise on the Magic! :woohoo: This will also be my parents' first cruise ever but also persuaded my brother and sister to join us! :yay:

We are going on a "replacement" cruise on the Dream in September (should have been in May but I got sick :( and was advised not to travel). It was a surprise 40th Birthday cruise for DH, but the surprise was on me instead!

This March trip will be our third cruise with DCL. We'll be celebrating DD's 5th birthday while on the cruise! I think we are becoming addicts....

More to follow but just a quick hi and please add our three cabins to the FE list!

Suzanna
Sensational Mama

We are a family of 4 from Birmingham,AL. This will be our first Disney cruise and we would love to participate in the FE exchange. We are all very excited to see the "new"Magic! Especially the Aqua Dunk and kids' areas.
Mom-Kelly (36)
Dad-Art (43)
Abby-10
John Patrick (7)
:beach:

Kelly, I noticed your name...have a few things in common! My older DD has Asperger's and will be 7. We were on the Dream last year and both my kids loved it. I was concerned she would be overwhelmed/overstimulated but did so much better than I expected!

I'm also originally from MS. My sister is in Birmingham and will be joining us on the cruise too!

Hello everyone! We have just booked this cruise. It will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We sailed out of Galveston on the Magic this past March and decided to do another spring break trip on the "new" Magic. Can't wait!

Our crew:
Me - Cindy
DH - Steve
DS - Jason (13)

Hi! This will be our 1st Disney cruise...SO EXCITED!!! Please add us to the group and be understanding as we learn all of this new stuff. ;)

Our crew consists of...
Me:Hilton
DH:Matt
DD:Madelyn (9 at travel time)
DD:Emmie (7 at travel time)
Stateroom 7512

:thanks:

I think I have everyone added that had not already added themselves! If check out the FE Document and see missing info about your group, please feel free to add what's needed!

Don't forget to check out our Facebook group too! Lots of neat stuff happening over there as well!

Whoops, I made an error. I am on the March 28th sailing. I was using the app on my phone when I signed up and probably touched the wrong date. Happy Sailing everyone! fyi- I erased my name off of the FE list on FB.

Hi, guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that we are planning on splitting the FE at 25 staterooms. After we reach 25, we will start a new group. If you are in the first group and would like to be added to the second group, that will be great! We are at 17 staterooms as of today, so if you want in on the first FE group, make sure you add your info soon!

Any thoughts or suggestions will be great!

Hi! My family booked this cruise a few weeks ago. This is the fourth cruise (third on DCL) for me, my brother, my mom, and my dad, and the first for my grandparents. We are all so excited! :cool1:
Our group:
Mimi
PawPaw
Dad
Mom
Me (17)
Brother (14)
We aren't interested in participating in the FE.

We are so excited to be a part of this group! We are Anna - 34, Darren -37, and Charlotte -6. Charlotte was the one who insisted on going on a cruise based on the DVD Disney sent us when we were planning our past Disney World trip this spring. We promised that next year's trip would include a cruise, so here we go!

Hello to all of you!
Anna

booked and looking to join a FE group, first time on Disney Cruise and so excited, can someone fill me in on how to join group?
Thanks! Tammy

Welcome, guys!! Make sure you go back through and check out the older posts. There is a link to our FB page somewhere up there!!

Tammy - The FE link is in the first post! Just click on that and add your family's info and you are all set! Welcome to the group and to the FE!

Thank you for adding us, we are all signed up and excited!

Tammy - mom
Mike- Dad
Ethan -14
Aaron -8

pirate:

Kelly, I noticed your name...have a few things in common! My older DD has Asperger's and will be 7. We were on the Dream last year and both my kids loved it. I was concerned she would be overwhelmed/overstimulated but did so much better than I expected!

I'm also originally from MS. My sister is in Birmingham and will be joining us on the cruise too!

Our sweet son has classic autism and he loves to cruise. We just returned from an exotic eastern on Carnival Dream yesterday. My hubby stepped on a sea urchin in Grand Turk and he wants to know if there are any in Castaway Cay? We still had a brilliant time and now I feel like I can focus on this cruise.
I'll head over to FB and check the FE update,too.
Thanks,y'all!
:cool1:

Hi we will be on this sailing and are so excited!! It will be myself, hubby and 12 y.o. daughter. Is there a facebook page for this cruise as well?
Anyone else traveling with a pre-teen? Last time we sailed a couple of us parents were able to hook up the girls ahead of time and once on the ship they had someone to hang out with. The girls seem to enjoy that.

We just booked this cruise too! This is our first Disney Cruise, but will be our 9th Disney vacation. So excited! New to the Fish Extender idea, but would love to join. We are bringing our three sons:
Mike (Dad)
Lisa (Mom)
Max - age 11
Simon - age 10
Henry - age 8

What else do we need to know about this? Or what other information do you need? Thank you for organizing this!!

We just booked this cruise too! This is our first Disney Cruise, but will be our 9th Disney vacation. So excited! New to the Fish Extender idea, but would love to join. We are bringing our three sons:
Mike (Dad)
Lisa (Mom)
Max - age 11
Simon - age 10
Henry - age 8

What else do we need to know about this? Or what other information do you need? Thank you for organizing this!!
Oh dear, plans have changed. DH wants to spend more than 4 nights on a cruise, so heading to WDW instead this year and then a 7 day cruise next year. Have a wonderful trip, everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter