• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 24, 2012 - 6 Night Western

Getting so excited for this cruise I can't tell you. It will be so nice to see my DH for a whole week, he works so hard and too much. I love that there will be no phone or email and he will be free from the outside world! My boys are getting so excited too, DS John is 9, DS Nick is 7 and DS Will is 4. I'm having the darndest time trying to decide on a dress for formal night, for Palo night and is there a semi-formal night? I love to dress up and so rarely get the chance to do so so I welcome the opportunity to do so. Haven't started to pack yet, still in the thinking stage. I'm sure next week I will begin trying everything on in my closet. Can not wait for some warm weather!

According to recent posts on the FB site, there may not be a semi-formal night since it's a 6 night instead of 7 night cruise.

jzandme, I am with ya, sister!! It's going to be fabulous. Countin' down the days on the calendar! :cool1:

Has anyone heard anything further about the character breakfast?

I think character breakfasts are on cruises where you have at least 3 at sea days or 2 at sea days and a late port arrival day. It doesn't HAVE to be a 7 night cruise, although most cruises that have enough at sea days are at least 7 nights. On our 6 night DCL cruise to the MR in January we did not get the additional day at Cabo so we had 3 at sea days and there was a character breakfast. Since we arrive later in Grand Cayman (even though we only have 2 at sea days) it could be possible to have a character breakfast. I called DCL a few weeks ago and they couldn't say positively at the time. sigh

Hey everyone,
We're leavin' in a few days & can't wait to meet you all there! :cheer2:
Have a safe journey.... it's almost time to party! :yay:

Michele

I just wanted to wish everyone safe and fun journeys as we all travel to the ship.

See you soon.

George

I just wanted to say thankk you to everyone for all of the gifts! This was our first Disney cruise and we enjoyed doing the Fish Extender. My 3 1/2 year old always wanted to go back to the room to see if he got any "presents." And, he enjoyed going to everyone's room to give our gifts and seeing everyone's creative doors and Fish Extender.

I hope everyone had a great tiime and arrived back safely!

Kevin, Ashley and Harrison

Hi, my family & I wanted to thank all of you for your beautiful and generous FE gifts. This was our first cruise as well, and we were overwhelmed by your kindness and creativity. Thank you all so much for adding extra fun to a fabulous cruise. We are so grateful to each of you! :love:
Now, time to start saving for the next cruise! :yay:
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter