• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 24, 2012 - 6 Night Western

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! We are all checked in! Got my Palo brunch and everything booked with no trouble!! Even more excited now!!!!!!! :cool1:

Up at 12:01am to book online and was able to get Palo brunch as well and our excursions. It has been a Very Merry Christmas.:goodvibes

It looks like we all had a very Merry Christmas! We booked at midnight & got our excursions & Palo brunch! Yay! We had hoped for a Cabana, but they were all gone already. It all seems very close now! Can't wait till March!

I booked a dolphin swim package independently with Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel, & surprised DD for Christmas. : ) Can't wait!! Anyone else doing this?

I booked a dolphin swim package independently with Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel, & surprised DD for Christmas. : ) Can't wait!! Anyone else doing this?

I didn't think they would book independently if we were cruise passengers. How much cheaper was it?

Hi!

Just joined. Searched on Fish Extenders in google and found this board, which I quickly joined. I'm going on the 3/24 cruise.

There is me, my husband, my DD13 and my DS8. We are SOOOO anxious for this cruise. We've had some troubles and this is our treat to ourselves after turning it around a bit! We've not been on a vaca in FOREVER!

See you on the boat!

Hi!

Just joined. Searched on Fish Extenders in google and found this board, which I quickly joined. I'm going on the 3/24 cruise.

There is me, my husband, my DD13 and my DS8. We are SOOOO anxious for this cruise. We've had some troubles and this is our treat to ourselves after turning it around a bit! We've not been on a vaca in FOREVER!

See you on the boat!

My DD is also 13 and would be interested in emailing and/or texting your DD prior to the cruise so they can get to know each other then hang out onboard. Email me if interested at elilala@hotmail.com

I've already started our Fish Extender and so far so good! Now if I could just find time to finish it...

In one of our cabins, I got one of the names wrong. "Josh" (in Tania and Emma's cabin) is actually "Jason," however he will not be travelling with us, so if you could remove him from the list, I would appreciate it!

85 days and counting!

After I gave them their FE hanger for Christmas they decided to join the fun too! Please add Trent and Andrea to the STateroom 6610. NOT just the kids anymore!

Thanks so much!

For anyone interested...according to our TA, the special dining nights are as follows:

Formal night will be night 2 (At Sea Day)

pirate night will be night 4 (Cozumel)

semi formal night will be night 5 (At Sea Day)

Currently, there is no character breakfast scheduled. :(

Hi!

See you on the boat!

I also have a DD13 and is wanting to meet other girls her age. Please let me know if she would be interested.

People were talking about these being possable 2013 options for Mediteranian cruises. Did anyone receive a survey about possible cruises for 2013.

7-night Eastern Med: Civitavecchia, Messina, Kusadasi (Turkey), Athens, Heraklion (Greece), Civitavecchia.

7-night Western Med: Civitavecchia, Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona, Palma, Sardinia, Civitavecchia.

Both were starting at $949.

Hey, guys! Don't forget that our January 28 FE Deadline is coming up very soon!

If you have any additional information like stateroom numbers, changes to those participating, or a request to join, make sure you get those to Kellie (chernabogfamily) ASAP. She has done an AMAZING job with the FE organization so let's help her out here on the home stretch!

Also, we are having lots of fun conversations over on the FB Group Page, so come on over and join us there as well!

Hope you guys are all having a great day!

Hello Everyone. So, so sorry that I have been MIA from here for the past few weeks. With Thanksgiving, and then getting ready for Christmas and our MR Christmas cruise- I got behind in, well, everything it seems. I'm back now and trying to get all caught up on the posts. Let me know if I've missed a post you have made that needs some attention. It has been fun talking to everyone on FB. I must admit, I keep forgetting to check here because the FB group has been so active. Not to worry- I will be keeping up with both as the cruise draws nearer!!

I thought I had joined this group when we booked our cruise way back when, but now that I have actually started planning, I realized I hadn't.

So, me, DH, and DD will be on this spring break cruise and celebrating DHs and DDs birthdays. This will be our 7th Disney Cruise (well, DDs 6th, but don't tell her ;) ) but first on the Magic.
PJ

Welcome. I have added you to the main list for the cruise. Were you interested in doing the FE? If so, I just need your stateroom number to add to the Google doc.

We are getting excited. Unfortunately, we too, have decided to opt out of the Fish Extender. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Got it, no problem.

My husband and I have given it careful consideration, and have decided to opt out of the Fish Extender, I hope that is ok with everyone.

No worries, got the change. Enjoy your trip across the pond!!

There is me, my husband, my DD13 and my DS8. We are SOOOO anxious for this cruise. We've not been on a vaca in FOREVER!

Welcome! I added you to the cruise list. Were you wanting to join in on the FE? Just let me know.

In one of our cabins, I got one of the names wrong. "Josh" (in Tania and Emma's cabin) is actually "Jason," however he will not be travelling with us, so if you could remove him from the list, I would appreciate it!

Made the change. Thanks.

After I gave them their FE hanger for Christmas they decided to join the fun too! Please add Trent and Andrea to the STateroom 6610. NOT just the kids anymore!

Thanks so much!

I added the parents to the FE. How cool that you gave them the FE hangar for Christmas. Can't wait to see it on board.

Hey, guys! Don't forget that our January 28 FE Deadline is coming up very soon!

If you have any additional information like stateroom numbers, changes to those participating, or a request to join, make sure you get those to Kellie (chernabogfamily) ASAP. She has done an AMAZING job with the FE organization so let's help her out here on the home stretch!

Also, we are having lots of fun conversations over on the FB Group Page, so come on over and join us there as well!

Hope you guys are all having a great day!

Too funny! I was just about to send out a message exactly like this. Thanks so much! :)
3 weeks before the FE closes everyone.

Currently we have 33 cabins that have said they are participating in the Fish Extender exchange. 12 of these cabins I do not have a stateroom # for. I know some of you are GTY rooms and didn't get assigned a stateroom until online check-in (which is next week for 1st time cruisers- my MIL is one of these). If you could PM or respond back to me with your stateroom # or whether you want to opt out of the FE, I would really appreciate it.:cutie:
Here is who I am missing:
BLBCB (8 staterooms)
LrdNorman (3 staterooms)
scrapbookmomma74

Here is the list who haven't decided on the FE yet. Please let me know if you want to participate or not in the FE, and I will update our cruise Roll Call.
EvieHeartsDisney (2 staterooms)
jzandmeplus3
twacht
Disney Drill Sgt
MommyTracy
poohj80

Thanks a bunch everyone!!!:banana:

I must admit, I keep forgetting to check here because the FB group has been so active. Not to worry- I will be keeping up with both as the cruise draws nearer!!

Thanks for you efforts. Keep checking here. I dropped facebook and I am sure there are other who don't have it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter