March 24, 2012 - 6 Night Western

Well, my DW and I are on this cruise. I didn't find this thread until today as we have been booked for a while. We are cruising for my 40th!

Welcome! The hardest part now is waiting, but the fun is all the planning we can do!!

Hi everyone!

We finally took the plunge and booked our first ever cruise for spring break! Looking forward to a new experience for us and the kiddos.

Here is the clan in rooms 6307 and 6309:

Heather
Kevin
Dylan - 14
Diana -11
Kyle- 7
Corey -7

I need to read up on all the FE info! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Looking forward to meeting many of you!

:yay: Heather

Hi everyone!

We finally took the plunge and booked our first ever cruise for spring break! Looking forward to a new experience for us and the kiddos.

Here is the clan in rooms 6307 and 6309:

Heather
Kevin
Dylan - 14
Diana -11
Kyle- 7
Corey -7

I need to read up on all the FE info! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Looking forward to meeting many of you!

:yay: Heather

:cheer2: Welcome!! You're going to have a blast.:woohoo::yay:

I will add you to the list in the 2nd post. Just let me know if you want to participate in the FE after you research it.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hey guys count me in! Me, Hubby and our beautiful princess(7). Not sure what a FE is but what ever it is I'll give it a whirl! Also Wondering if there is anyone who would like to share transfer costs from DVC resort to port to MCO. Not sure which resort yet, I am going to book that mid Sept at the 7 month window! Happy planning to you all. Room 6131.

Hey guys count me in! Me, Hubby and our beautiful princess(7). Not sure what a FE is but what ever it is I'll give it a whirl! Also Wondering if there is anyone who would like to share transfer costs from DVC resort to port to MCO. Not sure which resort yet, I am going to book that mid Sept at the 7 month window! Happy planning to you all. Room 6131.

Okay just found out what a FE is, count me in!

Meaghan, George, Callie Mae(7).

We just got off the Dream at the end of March and booked this cruise while still on board. We did participate in the FE exchange and had lots of fun so would be interested in doing it again. It will be myself, DM (33) and my DD (13).

We just got off the dream begining of april and also participated in the FE exchange. We enjoyed it! Is your daughter going to be 13 at the time of the cruise because my daughter turns 13 in june.It will be me DM (42) DH (42) DD (13):cheer2: DD (12):wizard: and DS (8):cool2:

My DD will turn 13 on July 1st. I have PM'd you her email if your daughter would like to email back and forth. We have done this before and she has met other DISer's kids and had a good time.

Hello, all!

Myself, wife and son (age 3 when we cruise) would like to join you on the Fish Extender thing. Sounds like fun!

We are not sure what room we are in yet, but we signed up to be on Deck 2.

We are looking forward to cruising with you!

Kevin

Hello everyone, been away for a while and getting ready to go away again on vacation this time.

Just wanted to stop by and say welcome to everyone new. Looks like we are going to have a lot of DIS members on our cruise. thats great.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!!

George

Hello to all who have recently joined us and WELCOME to the cruise!! I have been away on vacation, and yes it was a Disney Cruise(;) LOL). I will update the roll call with everyone's info.

I added your info to the list in post #2. Welcome Aboard!!:woohoo:
We just got off the dream begining of april and also participated in the FE exchange. We enjoyed it! Is your daughter going to be 13 at the time of the cruise because my daughter turns 13 in june.It will be me DM (42) DH (42) DD (13):cheer2: DD (12):wizard: and DS (8):cool2:
Welcome to the cruise! :yay: I added all your info to the roll call. You mentioned doing the FE on your last cruise. Did you want to participate this time as well?
Hello, all!

Myself, wife and son (age 3 when we cruise) would like to join you on the Fish Extender thing. Sounds like fun!

We are not sure what room we are in yet, but we signed up to be on Deck 2.

We are looking forward to cruising with you!

Kevin
Yay! You will love cruising! :cool1: I added you to the roll call.
Thanks! Go ahead and add us to the FE list! We are looking forward to it!

:) Heather

You got it!:cheer2:

We'd like to be in on the FE too!!! Did it the last cruise and the kids LOVED it!!!

It'll be me, DH, DD Katie (9) and DD Brenna (6)! We're in room 2126!!

Can't wait! :cool1:

:cool1: Yay! We'll be joining y'all! :cool1:

This will be our first cruise on the Magic, and we can't wait to sail the Caribbean! It'll be my DH (Marc-41) and me (Karen-38), and we'll be in room 7124.

I made a cruise countdown chart last night!

IMG_6900.jpg

Let the countdown begin! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter