March 21-26 crowds

aam23110

Earning My Ears
Evening all !
My DW, DD and myself are planning a trip to DW late March. How are the crowds? We 're going 21-26. Not Easter week but the week before. I know it's peak season but is it like X-mas busy or maybe a step below? We usually go off-peak and have the place pretty much to ourselves. Will I be disappointed by the big crowds or am I over-reacting?

Evening all !
My DW, DD and myself are planning a trip to DW late March. How are the crowds? We 're going 21-26. Not Easter week but the week before. I know it's peak season but is it like X-mas busy or maybe a step below? We usually go off-peak and have the place pretty much to ourselves. Will I be disappointed by the big crowds or am I over-reacting?

We typically go the week before Easter (this year Mar 21-30). It has always been busy and I anticipate this year to be no different. You may want to do some planning ahead of time of where you want to go and what you want to do. We tend to make it to rope drop, go to resort for lunch and swim, and back to parks at night. Works well for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter