March 2016?

Aladora

DIS Veteran
On the off chance that we may be back to Disneyland for my birthday next March, I decided to check out hotel prices and this is what I found for the Del Sol Inn! This is the daily rate, not for the entire 6 nights! :scared1:

image.jpg

Holy Crow! Makes me wonder what's going on next March as I was thinking of going to DL then, too. We stay onsite and their rates are cheaper than the Del Sol!

I'm guessing that is some kind of glitch. I've had that happen before when I look up hotels at other places! I go back a few days later and it is normal. Or, Del Sol may not yet have their March 2016 princes listed. I looked on their website for Mar 1-5, 2016 and it shows that nothing is yet available, so my guess is they don't have their rates published yet!

I'm guessing that is some kind of glitch. I've had that happen before when I look up hotels at other places! I go back a few days later and it is normal. Or, Del Sol may not yet have their March 2016 princes listed. I looked on their website for Mar 1-5, 2016 and it shows that nothing is yet available, so my guess is they don't have their rates published yet!

I assume that is the case but the rate was so surprising, I had to post it here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter