March 2016

You'll be there the same time my friends and I will be there, only one day earlier!

Hi TiggerTeacher that's great. We went last year but her spring break was a week earlier. I'm a liitle concerned about the crowds going the week before Easter :crowded:
Last year was our first time going in March and the weather was perfect warm but less humid.

Where are you staying?
Have you booked your dining?

Hi TiggerTeacher that's great. We went last year but her spring break was a week earlier. I'm a liitle concerned about the crowds going the week before Easter :crowded:
Last year was our first time going in March and the weather was perfect warm but less humid.

Where are you staying?
Have you booked your dining?
We're staying at POFQ and yes, we have our dining booked.....we're getting ready to book tickets for flights but hoping they might drop some more.....

We're staying at POFQ and yes, we have our dining booked.....we're getting ready to book tickets for flights but hoping they might drop some more.....

Since we will be staying at the same resort hopefully we can say hello while we're there :goodvibes

I keep watching the flights I think they will drop once it gets closer. I did book my flight down with points from SW. Between moving my daughter into and out of college and all the visits they add up.

We have our dining as well but I know I will be obsessing over them up until we leave :rolleyes1

I can't believe all the trips we've had through the years and have never visited during the Flower & Garden Festival. I'm really excited to see it.

Just finalized our trip for Mar 30-April 3. Staying at POR in a royal guest rooms. My wife and I are taking our son (18m at that time) and my daughter is being taken by my mom for an early 6th bday present. Reservation for Cinderella dinner already done (glad we could get it) and I'm still trying to chose what fine dining I should plan for my wife and I for a Disney date night, any suggestions?

California Grill would be a nice choice or Artist's Point both have great food and are more adult themed.

Thanks!
I just made reservations for California grill at 930pm. I know the fireworks start at 9 and California grill allows customers with reservations to come view the fireworks, so I'm hoping to get there a little early to catch the fireworks and then have dinner.

Thanks!
I just made reservations for California grill at 930pm. I know the fireworks start at 9 and California grill allows customers with reservations to come view the fireworks, so I'm hoping to get there a little early to catch the fireworks and then have dinner.

Sounds great and between now and then I'm sure a little earlier time will become available. Usually within the last 30 days leading up to your stay is when people will cancle as they finalize their plans. I've been lucky and picked up some last minute ADR's for our Thanksgiving trip. Keep checking the Disney site right up until you leave.

Enjoy you trip :goodvibes

Have you stayed at the POR Royal rooms before. If not your DD is in for a real treat.

We are booked for a spring break week too! Staying at Poly this time. Have been there on spring break before but never on Easter day. Anything happening at the world on Easter?

We are booked for a spring break week too! Staying at Poly this time. Have been there on spring break before but never on Easter day. Anything happening at the world on Easter?

We have never been to Disney on Easter Sunday. We're leaving the day before. I'm sure if you post a question or do a search on the Theme Park boards they will help you out.

I'm jealous you get to stay at the Poly such a beautiful resort.

Booked March 23rd -26th quick solo trip at POFQ. . Older son has tennis tournament in Altamonte springs right before. I couldn't not go to WDW when I am soooooo close. He has to go back to college with the team and younger ds spring break later so he can't go. I am a little too excited about doing what I want when I want.

I will be there march 5-15 all-stars solo for the first time doing everything the kids don't want to do like living at Epcot most every day

Joining in!!!

March 11-19 -- AOA Little Mermaid -- just me and my two girls. So excited!!!

80 days to go!!

Feb. 23- March 3 starting at the GF and then on to the BWI. Today is the 60 day mark so after presents and breakfast we made our FP's. What a way to enjoy Christmas!

we will be there 12-19 at CBR! Countdown has n ow begun since countdown to xmas is over :)

Also a teacher on Spring Break. We arrive March 13 and leave the 18th. We are at the Contemporary with a theme park view with deluxe dining. Just my husband and I. :)

Sadly we aren't going March 2016, but March 2017. I do have a question though. Were you guys able to get decent airfares for your trips this year? Just trying to budget for March 2017.

Depends on where you're flying from and what you mean by decent.....I'm flying from BWI in Baltimore and got a flight through Southwest for 347.96 and that's the best I could find coming out of my area.

Depends on where you're flying from and what you mean by decent.....I'm flying from BWI in Baltimore and got a flight through Southwest for 347.96 and that's the best I could find coming out of my area.
STL and anything around or below $325.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter