• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***March 2016 Check In***

Right now they are showing as every day in the early part of February even - I was surprised to see when park hours are officially 10AM-8PM that fireworks were still running. My only guess is this is due to the 60th Anniversary and the fact that Disney says it's hard to capture the fireworks in one night as the show is different depending on which location in the park you are standing - main street, IASW, ROA etc. However, this is Disney, so I don't think anyone is safe to assume anything until park hours are released for the dates you are going and even then it can always change.

That is so awesome! I'm hoping to skip Sat/Sun in the parks and keep it Tues-Fri, Mon

March 4-6, staying at the Grand for the first time...woo hoo! This will be the last trip on my AP. I'm just hoping that El Nino decides to skip that weekend :)

March 10-18 for me (love that 10 day Australia/NZ pass). I am also going to be doing a few things outside the parks but I plan to at least drop in each day. This is my trip by myself for my 40th birthday - so excited.

March 10-18 for me (love that 10 day Australia/NZ pass). I am also going to be doing a few things outside the parks but I plan to at least drop in each day. This is my trip by myself for my 40th birthday - so excited.

What a great way to celebrate your 40th! :bday: I am so jealous of your 10 day pass!!!!

We are also exploring the area. We arrive the 29th and leave the 9th with park days March 1-4, 7.

I was just perusing the hotels and noticed the Doubletree by Hilton Anaheim - Orange County was only $80/night and it includes free breakfast buffet for 2 and shuttle to the park. It's just under 3 miles away so tempting I just wish it was closer. Saw this on Orbitz using their code TRAVELHAPPY in case anyone is interested.

I've been making mine day by day. Miss this about WDW and doing it all at once. I'm doing a PTN Package at BB, WOC Package at WCT (requested seating by wall at 4:50 so seated while parade passes by), Cafe Orleans lunch, PCH Grill on a non-disney day before we fly out (gotta see Stitch), and Minnie's Breakfast at Plaza Inn (at 9:10 on a MM when we aren't using our MM).

Those sound great! I'm interested in hearing what people think of the PTN packages and whether they are worth the cost. We're also planning on reserving Minnie's Breakfast and possibly a WOC package as well.

Can you believe I got my own dates wrong? lol Normally I'm going in fall, this whole Spring Break business is confusing me. ;)

March 23 to April 4 - HoJo 23rd til 25th, then Desert Inn until the 31st and after that back to the HoJo.

Have friends coming in over Easter and they preferred the Desert Inn.

We'll be there March 16-20.

Has anyone reserved their meals/packages yet? I am just waiting for my 60 day window.

I've made all of mine except for the World of Color package at Ariel's Grotto... for some reason that's not available for me to choose right now so my TA is going to call in about that one. For a while, my dates were grayed out when they should have been available but they are finally blue for me to select but nothing comes up.

They can't already all be reserved... can they??

I've made all of mine except for the World of Color package at Ariel's Grotto... for some reason that's not available for me to choose right now so my TA is going to call in about that one. For a while, my dates were grayed out when they should have been available but they are finally blue for me to select but nothing comes up.

They can't already all be reserved... can they??

Our WOC package was grayed out as well. The CM told me to call back next Wednesday. She did say to go ahead and make a regular reservation at the time I wanted at that specific restaurant (WCT) and then when it opens up to change it to a WOC package. That way I have the time slot I want.

Our WOC package was grayed out as well. The CM told me to call back next Wednesday. She did say to go ahead and make a regular reservation at the time I wanted at that specific restaurant (WCT) and then when it opens up to change it to a WOC package. That way I have the time slot I want.

Thanks!! I don't think I can make a regular dinner reservation at Ariel's Grotto, but I will definitely call next Wednesday if they don't show up online. :)

DH and I will be there March 9 and 10. Staying at the Tropicana. Haven't been to Disneyland since the 50th celebration.

I made all my dining reservations! I'm a little nervous though, because I only reserved them for my family. My best friend lives in CA and may join me with her kids, but, I don't want to cancel the res to book it again with more people if it's only a maybe.

I made all my dining reservations! I'm a little nervous though, because I only reserved them for my family. My best friend lives in CA and may join me with her kids, but, I don't want to cancel the res to book it again with more people if it's only a maybe.
I wonder if you made 2 reservations (one for them) just to have it and then if you need it you could call and ask them to combine? Idk know how it works but I don't see why they wouldn't do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter