March 2015!!!!

:tinker:Hi! New to the boards, so no pic! We are going for Spring Break 2015!! Can't wait. We have been counting down...I think I got excited and booked almost too early if that is possible. I actually got a PIN offer this year that was not bad. Will be using miles to fly on United. Not thrilled with their customer service. Southwest is always so friendly and easier to deal with. I already got a plane change notice from United that has us leaving 30 mins. later. Had to call Magic Express with the update and they told me they could not send an email reflecting the change??? So I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly/lost luggage etc. Really, really excited with a few new things: Mine Train is open! Get to get more fastpasses after the 1st 3!! New interactive line at Peter Pan! One other new thing, that oops....better keep that on the down low, so it doesn't get too crazy. After all my summer trips driving to Disney and standing in line in the heat....I now enjoy flying and the beautiful weather in March!! We will do MK/Epcot/Studios/MK/Animal Kingdom (1//2 day). I am wondering if we shouldn't combine Studios and AK as one day?? Arriving on the 8th, 1st day in park starting on 9th. Flying out on the 13th. My husband thinks we are nuts always going back to Disney. I just love the ease of the transportation fr the airport and back, staying on site/don't even have to deal with my stinkin bag anymore. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the "you can fly, you can fly" playing in PP! We are all girls! Old me and two 13 year olds. One of which has never flown or been to Disney. She will have a blast!!!! I was eleven years old the year it opened. We did a road trip over. Have no memory of that whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!! So, it is all new to me!!!

Doing a girls trip with DD13 and DD11 from 2/28-3/7. Our only Epcot day I had planned for Sunday 3/1 but once I found out that F&G Festival was starting on 3/4, I switched a couple of my park days around so we could be there for my favorite festival in Epcot. We are staying at CBR and have made all of our ADRs. I haven't booked our flights yet because I am hoping the prices will come down a bit. We are very excited about this trip, this is the first time we are going without DH :goodvibes.
The festival is just beautiful. I love to go to MK first and then when you hit the Epcot festival, it is just so nice and open and lovely w/the topiaries and flowers. I hear there will be an Anna and Elsa topiary! It will be me and my 13 year old daughter and her friend who is a first timer! I think I paniced and booked my flight too soon. I feel bad because we have miles, but the little friend had to pay an arm and a leg to fly with us. I think next time I will wait till after Dec. to book the flight.

My niece is 17 & graduates this year, so my graduation present for her is our Disney trip on her spring break! We're going March 30th....I hear it's pretty crazy that time of year with crowds, but it's the only time we could work it out. SUPER excited, and this is my nieces first time going so I'm so excited for her to experience it! Counting down the days! We're staying at PoP, never seen or been to that one yet!

March is such a nice time of year down there, weather wise. So much bettr than going in the heat of summer. Everything is beautfully planted. Be sure and go to the Flower and Garden Show at EPCOT. You will love Pop. I have stayed there a few times. We got the warmest welcome ever last year. We spend all our time in the parks and Pop is just comfortable and meets our needs. We were thinking of going to new Art of Animation, but I got an offer in the mail and our "Little Mermaid" room was not part of that, so we chose Pop again. We (my 13 yr old and myself) are huge isney fans. We are counting down the days till our spring break trip!!! Cant wait to see lots of changes since we were there last spring...Mine Train was not finished....that will be a fun new ride! Splash Mountain was being worked on...that is one of my daughter's favorites.

Joining the fun. March 21- 24th. I surprised my husband with a little trip for the first day of Spring for Valentines Day :love: We were just there in November of 2014 but the weather was absolutely horrible. We're talking 40s for highs for most of the time we were there. So we're very excited to be going again and hoping for some warm weather. We have never seen the Flower and garden Festival. We're from Boston so we need some green big time! We are buried under 5 feet of snow here.

:daisy::flower1::daisy::flower::daisy::flower1::daisy:

Last edited:
First solo trip as an AP member and first time staying in a deluxe resort. I was originally booked for all 7 nights at the Polynesian, but due to the construction that's going on there, I decided to upgrade and move to the Grand Floridian for my March 2-9 stay instead. However due to room availability at the GF I had to split up my stay per below:

3/2-3/8 - Grand Floridian outer building standard room - club level (AP rate)
3/8-3/9 - Grand Floridian outer building garden view (AP rate)

Oh well at least I don't have to move resorts, am still staying on one of the monorail resorts and close to Magic Kingdom.

Last edited:

So excited. Two week away for us. This has been a great week, I finally scored our Wishes Dessert Party reservations and lunch reservations at BOG. Hope the weather warms up a bit more though, looks to be a bit chilly today.

3/2-3/8 which means I have about 16 hours left until the plane leaves and heads to Orlando (555 am ETD, 935 ETA).

Last edited:
We'll be there 3/7-3/13. I'm losing my mind with everything I have to remember to bring. We're driving, so I have to deal with road trip entertainment on top of everything else.

We leave on Thursday (driving from southern Ontario) and will be at the Beach Club for our first CL stay from March 14th- 20th. So, so excited!!!

We leave tomorrow!! Can't wait!! Port Orleans French Quarter for us!!!
We are also heading to POFQ tomorrow, right after work:car: staying until the 28th. Start packing tonight and load up the van as soon as I get home tomorrow and hit the road:) Have a Magical time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter