March 2015 Discouht Watch

Check out Mousesavers historical discounts data HERE It looks like discounts for this general time period first became available last year in early October. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great discount for 2015!!! :hippie:

I believe the phone lines open at 7:00. The general public offer will be online and I read that it might be on by 6:00. It will be nice to be able to price things online to really understand the discounts.

Thanks for the update. Called Disney and modified our reservation to get the 15% off at the French Qtr. for March!

Merry Christmas to me I was able to change my March flight time from 6pm to 11:10 am for $4! Yes for $4! My rental car price did not change at all.

I just found out on Monday that I will be able to take that travel day off.

This is a great Christmas gift.pixiedust:

I've seen a couple of you say you had gone around this time before. How is March 4-10ish crowd-wise?? Is it pretty low attendance? How about the heat?

I've seen a couple of you say you had gone around this time before. How is March 4-10ish crowd-wise?? Is it pretty low attendance? How about the heat?

I have gone 3 times for Christmas week so I can only say what crowds:rotfl: accu weather says 60's to 80's of course rogue hot/cooler weather can pop up anytime these days. Happy planning. :wizard:

Crowds the first of your trip won't be bad, but spring break starts over the weekend you'll be there, so it will get busier. easyWDW has crowds at level 5 the 4th-5th, level 6 the 6th-7th, and level 7 the rest of the days.

The weather is usually quite nice, although you can have sudden cold spells. Heat typically isn't an issue, and it's not a rainy time of year. One of the better weather months, really.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter