March 2014--Will there be any "deals"?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
We have not been to The World in many years and I am thinking of going for part of our spring break next year. I can't remember though...do they ever have special offers for March? Easter will be in April next year and I think we would be there 2-3 weeks beforehand. I'm just trying to figure out what to expect. Thanks!

I don't know about march but I know when my sister went this may with her family they were currently offering free dining.

We have not been to The World in many years and I am thinking of going for part of our spring break next year. I can't remember though...do they ever have special offers for March? Easter will be in April next year and I think we would be there 2-3 weeks beforehand. I'm just trying to figure out what to expect. Thanks!

I recently got a pin for % off for next year, it includes some of March. I don't remember the site, but there is a list somewhere of when discounts have been offered in the past and who is offered them when (pin, disney visa, annual pass, public, etc).

Hopefully there will be something that works for you!

From my Disney email:

Just pick the one that fits you best:
Save 30% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save 30% at select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 25% at select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 20% at select Disney Value Resorts
for stays most nights 1/53/2/14 and 3/164/12/14.

A pin would be wonderful; in the past decade that we've been going to WDW, I have never seen one! :goodvibes
How does one get on their email list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter