MARCH 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be cancelling an 8 a.m. reservation for 8 at Akershus on Saturday, March 8th. Let me know via pm if you are interested.
Hopefully you got the pms but they don't seem to be working. Thank you so much! Very much appreciated!

I might be cancelling a BOG reservation for 8 people on March 15 for 8:05 PM.

Would love to get a BOG on March 3rd anytime from 5-7:30pm on March 3rd for 3. PM me if you might have something! Many thanks

uhhh ok. Thanks Sheriff. Not seeing how it is any different then what a ton of other people have done on this thread.

Yes, and if you kept reading, you would see the moderator warning people. They have said if they have to keep deleting posts, they will stop allowing ADR cancellation threads, which I don't want to see happen. This thread hasn't been wry busy, but some months (December, for example), are great and really help people get difficult ADRs. So, honestly, I was just trying to help.

There is a reason each of the cancelled ADR threads titles state "read 1st post."

Anarchy on the boards!!! :rotfl:

In other news, cancelled Mama Melrose 3/31 at 7:30 for 2 (my teenage cousin's only request was Sci-Fi and thankfully I got it instead!). Also looking like I will cancel Chefs de France 4/1 at 5:50 for 2. I will also post on the April board when I make the final decision!

Thank you to the person who canceled the ohanas ressie for 3/5 at 6:40!! Very grateful to score this !

Cancelled Ohana, 3/1, 7:55pm, for 3. Hollywood & Vine, 3/7, 8:15am, for 3

And thank you to whomever cancelled Ohana, 3/7, 8:05p! You rock!!

I am going to cancel a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party reservation for 3 on March 1 (Saturday) around 11pm tonight.

I have a Be Our Guest reservation to cancel. Details are below. If you are interested in coordinating, send me a PM as I will see that before I see posts on the thread.

Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Time: 5:30 PM
Guests: 2 Adults, 2 Children
Location: Be Our Guest Restaurant - Fantasyland® - Magic Kingdom® Park

I have two reservations to cancel if anyone is interested in coordinating a time. They are both for a party of four.

March 8th (Saturday)
Chef Mickey's
7:35 a.m.

March 11th (Tuesday)
5:15 p.m.
O'Hana

I have a BOG rezzie on March 5 at 5:55 for two adults to cancel and one at 6:20 for an adult and an infant (my DH and I were going to split up and each take a kid) on March 5 to cancel until we scored a rezzie for 4 (thanks Stevesgirl!!) thanks to this board. Please PM me if you'd like to coordinate. Thanks!

I will also be modifying a rezzie at Akershus on March 6 to release two adult spots at 6:40. Please let me know if you'd like to coordinate. Thanks!

I have a BOG rezzie on March 5 at 5:55 for two adults to cancel and one at 6:20 for an adult and an infant (my DH and I were going to split up and each take a kid) on March 5 to cancel until we scored a rezzie for 4 (thanks Stevesgirl!!) thanks to this board. Please PM me if you'd like to coordinate. Thanks!

I will also be modifying a rezzie at Akershus on March 6 to release two adult spots at 6:40. Please let me know if you'd like to coordinate. Thanks!

I would love your BOG reservation on March 5th at 5:55 pm for 2 adults. Will try to send a PM now.

Any tips on how to modify ADRs? We have dinner reservations at Akershus for party of 10 at 6:45pm on 3/3 and need party of 3 for 8pm or later that same day. Any advice?

Any tips on how to modify ADRs? We have dinner reservations at Akershus for party of 10 at 6:45pm on 3/3 and need party of 3 for 8pm or later that same day. Any advice?

I'd call and see if they can switch. If you do end up giving up that reservation, I'd give my first born for it :)

I'd call and see if they can switch. If you do end up giving up that reservation, I'd give my first born for it :)
I'll more than likely be canceling these ADRs regardless of whether or not we can reschedule. Our nieces are part of the dreaded dancers ( :) ) at WDW that week and have their performance at 6:30pm that night...hence the need for later ADRs. Private message me if you want to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter