March 2013

MMS1125

Put your faith in what you most believe in.
I didn't see a thread so decided to start one...

who's going in March 2013? We are HOPING to squeeze a trip in but haven't nailed down the dates yet. We're huge Braves fans and hope to see a spring training game and my kids have a few days off school mid month so hopefully it works out!

Not sure where we are staying yet. If there's FD we'll do POR if not we'll do BC with our interline discount (Fam of 5 kinda limited)

I am looking at the 1st week at AKL. Soooo far away :hourglass

FD would be so GREAT!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

we decided tonight to just move our trip to spring break in April. This way our kids don't have to miss a day of school. We will miss a spring training game but that's ok It was just going to be a bonus for us if we caught one!

Subbing....We are considering returning in March next year if we do not go in December. Love early March.

We are also planning a Spring Break trip from March 21st -30th. Last year Disney offered Free Dining on August 3rd for our Spring Break dates when we went so I am hoping for that again :goodvibes.

We are hoping to go in March and take dear son who is now 21 and his GF; he has not been since middle school, so we are really hoping we can all go. Would like to stay at French Quarter as it's our fav!

Subbing....We are considering returning in March next year if we do not go in December. Love early March.

SHEILA!!! It's great to see you here!! How are you?

I am also praying for a March code... The girls are officially on Spring Break from March 7-17, and I wouldn't be hurt pulling them out of school on the 5th & 6th either, if it meant better airfare.

D~ <----Praying for FD! popcorn::

We may potentially be moving our Sept. 2013 trip up to March depending on a couple job related things.

Our kids have spring break the last week of March...the week before Easter which is on March 31 next year. So not sure how that plays into things.

Are there typically discounts/free dining offered the week leading up to Easter?

We may potentially be moving our Sept. 2013 trip up to March depending on a couple job related things.

Our kids have spring break the last week of March...the week before Easter which is on March 31 next year. So not sure how that plays into things.

Are there typically discounts/free dining offered the week leading up to Easter?

I am worried about this as well. Normally, our spring break is not next to Easter, but next year we have the same week as you, the week right before Easter. I am afraid airfare will be sky high and there will be no discounts. Maybe we will push it off to summer.........but I can't stand the heat!

Subbing. We are planning a March trip and bringing DSS (8) so we will be a party of 5. Right now looking at the first week of March due to Easter being March 31st. Not sure on the hotel so I am going to watch discounts and hopefully that will help in my decision.

SHEILA!!! It's great to see you here!! How are you?

I am also praying for a March code... The girls are officially on Spring Break from March 7-17, and I wouldn't be hurt pulling them out of school on the 5th & 6th either, if it meant better airfare.

D~ <----Praying for FD! popcorn::

D~ :wave:

We are heading down Nov 28 - Dec 3, We booked on the spur of the moment when Jet Blue had great flight prices for the times we wanted. 6:30am for the day we leave and a 7:30 pm for the day we come home. Only cost $ 439.20 total for both of us. :cool1:

Of course I doubt even with a BB we will not be doing March now. We have wanted to go during the Christmas Season forever so it is all good!

We are going in March 2013 on the 11th-19th. I sure hope that there is some kind of promo going on as everything helps.

PM me if you hear of an offer I may have missed :)

Im thinking about a Disney vacation in March, around the 8th to the 16th..ish.

Ive never been in March. Is it crowded? Does anyone know of ball park airfare out of Boston? I looked today and it was around $450 pp, but the low cost carriers have not posted their fares yet for March. Im hoping they will come down a bit, as we are a family of 5.

I wanted to do this during my sons spring break from college, but I could also wait until May when hes out for the summer if its a big difference in price. Do discounts, room or dining, usually come out for March?

TIA

We are coming to FL in march 2013 for a 4 day cruise then 9 days at POR. This is our second trip to Disney, last time in 2010, but spent only one day in the World. This time, we will be spending 6 day at Disney, 2 at Universal and 1 "non Disney day", but that one will be at Downtown Disney. Should be fun, looking forward to the 4 days on the Magic, our first cruise.

Booked CSR March 17-23. Hoping for free dining or pin. Just excited about going. Had to postpone trip in Sept. 2012. Al least now more of the family is going.

Hey follow March travelers! :) I will jump on board this thread too! I booked a AAA room-only at CSR for March 6-16. I am really hoping for a better deal (free dining would be awesome). If no discounts come out, I won't cancel altogether, but I might have to shorten our stay. Come on Free Dining!!!!

I am dreaming of a March trip if I can get a good discount. A big one and my sister and her family might be able to join me! ;)

just booked 3/9-3/16/13, POR. Had to postpone Sept 2012, and Dec 2012 trips...fingers crossed we are able to make this one a go! Hoping for some pixie dust AND FREE DINING! :)

I just booked our flight!!!! March 21st - 30th because I got such a good price....please Disney give me ( I mean us :thumbsup2 ) a discount....Free Dining, % off, I won't be picky:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter