March 2012

March 4-9 at CSR...we are going with some family friends who are going with their two little girls for the first time! I can't wait to experience the magic (and princesses) with them!!!!

ETA our ADR's:

1900 Park Fare
Via Napoli for us and Akershus for our friends
Chef Mickey's
The Crystal Palace (might change this one)
50's Prime Time Cafe
'Ohana

Our trip was originally March 10 - 17 at AKV - Kidani...2 br for 9 of us. DH and I are flying and the other 7 are driving down. When we went to book our flights today, we found we could save well over $100 by coming home Monday instead of Saturday...so we booked a studio at BLT for 3/17 and 3/19. I am so excited...never thought we would ever get to try BLT.

Marh 25 - March 30 POR for me and wife anyone else going to be at POR at that time.

Marh 25 - March 30 POR for me and wife anyone else going to be at POR at that time.

Right here- March 24-31!!!POR- first time there, Driving so actually leaving the 22end..... and that puts us at double digits TODAY!!!!!!WOOOHOOOO!!!

We will also be at POR from 24-30 in royal rooms. We are driving this trip too leaving on 22nd so excited to be in double digits!!!!

We will be flying in late on March 23 to April 1st. Staying offsite for the first time in a few years at Wyndam Bonnet Creek. Im a little iffy because I feel like being off site wont give me the full effect, but couldnt beat the price since my aunt has a timeshare there. We are going back in Sept/Oct for an 11 day trip so this is a bonus trip for us. No dining plan this time around, and a little scared looking at the crowd calendar :eek: Havent been during spring break time in about 12 years.. not sure what to expect!

Anyone with us? March 25-April 1, 2012 Myself, DH, DD(will be 18) last trip before graduating HS and DS(11) Thank goodness many more to come with him. :cool1:

Booked our FAVORITE place to stay...BCV 2 Bedroom dedicated. DD wants to redo as many pics as possible from when she was younger. DS is going to cringe at every photo op. He is more about doing than standing in a line to take a picture. Oh well...his time will come!

We are going March 25 - March 30. Spring break for wife, who is a teacher. We are staying at POR and we can't wait. Winter hasn't even started here and I can't bear the thought of it!!

I hope the weather is better than last March, it rain everday (all day) but one day!!.

We will also be at POR from 24-30 in royal rooms. We are driving this trip too leaving on 22nd so excited to be in double digits!!!!

We are also from IL and will be driving as well. Leaving on Friday March 23, but around dinner time after wife gets home from work, she is a teacher. I will spend the day getting ready to leave. We plan on getting into Kentucky Friday night, down to southern GA on Saturday and into WDW around 11am on Sunday. We can't wait!!

March 3rd - 10th. CBR for us. Driving down from Michigan on the 2nd. Trying to do a straight shot. staying at a dive just outside Orlando the night before we check in on the 3rd. Looking forward to catching the Tigers and Braves game the day we check in. Hope they let us into the hotel by 11am.

Ken

March 25 -April 1 at CSR for us! :cool1: Although we stayed at CBR for our first trip and really enjoyed it, we are very excited to try a new resort (Grandma and Grandpa wanted queen-sized beds). My DS7 and DS 4 don't know about the trip yet, and keeping this secret is just killing me!! :goodvibes

March 3rd - 10th. CBR for us. Driving down from Michigan on the 2nd. Trying to do a straight shot. staying at a dive just outside Orlando the night before we check in on the 3rd. Looking forward to catching the Tigers and Braves game the day we check in. Hope they let us into the hotel by 11am.

Ken

We're driving down on the 2nd as well, from the Cleveland area. We're also planning to stay offsite in/near Orlando that night. Then check in at the poly on the 3rd-10th.

The Resort Changing Saga continues...and yesterday while booking my Nov. 2012 trip I had them check my March dates. There was some additional availability so now we will be staying in a Studio at Boardwalk Villas, arriving March 4th and departing March 8th. :)

Now all I need is for Southwest to release some lower fares for our March timeframe so I can book our flights! :surfweb:

Anyone with us? March 25-April 1, 2012 Myself, DH, DD(will be 18) last trip before graduating HS and DS(11) Thank goodness many more to come with him. :cool1:

Booked our FAVORITE place to stay...BCV 2 Bedroom dedicated. DD wants to redo as many pics as possible from when she was younger. DS is going to cringe at every photo op. He is more about doing than standing in a line to take a picture. Oh well...his time will come!

Yes we, myself and DW, are going March 25 through March 30, 2012. We are staying at POR. We got a Christmas gift from daughter and son-in-law a Keys to the Kingdom Tour!! We have never done a tour so this will be a new experience for us.

We are hoping that the weather will be a bit better this time, in March 2011 it rained almost everyday, but....the worst day at WDW is still 100% better than my best day at work!!

I need to ask: Will it really be THAT busy at WDW starting on March 10? I have been to WDW during Spring Break before, but that seems kind of early to me for the crowds to be out in full force. Easter isn't until April 8.

And the site that I use to plan my days is saying to be in the Magic Kingdom on Saturday? Really?? That goes against everything I have ever learned about touring the parks. And that is the only good day it has for the Magic Kingdom for the 6 days we will be at WDW. I don't know if I should trust that info or not.:confused3

Hopefully going March 5-9, 2012! Just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing happens that makes our plans fall through again. After all, 3rd time is a charm, isn't it?:goodvibes My 2 dd's have wanted to go so badly for so long! We won't be able to book until last minute ( like the 2nd wk of Feb) but i already have dining res. made, so if for some reason there was no availabilites at the on-site lodging of our choice, we can always stay off-site, just as long as we get to go! This will be the first time for all of us!

Lisa

Hopefully going March 5-9, 2012! Just keeping my fingers crossed that nothing happens that makes our plans fall through again. After all, 3rd time is a charm, isn't it?:goodvibes My 2 dd's have wanted to go so badly for so long! We won't be able to book until last minute ( like the 2nd wk of Feb) but i already have dining res. made, so if for some reason there was no availabilites at the on-site lodging of our choice, we can always stay off-site, just as long as we get to go! This will be the first time for all of us!

Lisa

Fingers are crossed that everything works out for you! Keep us posted! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter