March 2012

I cant wait to make our ADRs I will be able to make them on Saturday I think. Ill have to check for sure. Ive got the calendar printed for the time we will be there and know where I want to eat and when, not too worried about any of it except for CRT, it books fast. I was able to get it for Christmas breakfast this past December though! We will be there 3/10-3/17 at POR. We also have family comming down, so there will be up to 12 of us there. (not spending every day together, thank goodness!) :banana:

Just a quick check-in...we will be at Kidani Village March 10 thru 17. First time in AKV, although DH and I were at AKL when it first opened. There will be 4 adults and 5 Kids 8 and under. I can't wait...the Grandkids keep asking their Mom when it will be March. LOL
It's late now, so will come back and read the whole thread when I can keep my eyes open. lol

:cool1:Yippee I found some more March 2012 people!

Just booked our trip two weeks ago so still working out the details. For NOW I have just DH and myself booked at CBR. This will be our very first time staying at this resort and we are going sans the kiddos this trip. Dates right now are March 3rd through March 7th.

Still debating a resort change...go figure. Been a long time since I've booked anything without using DVC points, but I have to save those up so I can book my November 2012 rooms for myself and the whole family! ;)

I have a few dining ressies made as well...but I don't even remember what they are...so let's go check....:cool2:

Ok we have a dinner on night at Marrakesh...never been there before and thought we'd try it!

Lunch is booked at Hollywood Brown Derby...LOVE that place...the COBB SALAD ROCKS!

Also have a dinner booked at Flying Fish Cafe...another first time meal.

No dining plan but we have TIW card as I am an AP holder. Will have to get a ticket for DH as well.

We also plan to book a few tours including the Segway Tour at EPCOT and the Keys to the Kingdom tour at MK. If the weather cooperates, we also may try a Surfing Lesson at Typhoon Lagoon! :3dglasses

We are going March 24th-31st staying at Riverside in the royal room. Kids are so excited to see the new rooms.

So was anybody else a little bit disappointed to learn of the refurbishment of Space Mountain? Just read about it this weekend...it goes down on Jan. 9th and is scheduled to reopen on May 27th, so we will definitley miss it! :sad1:

On the flip side, Dumbo goes down at the same time and gets moved over by February 17th, so excited to see the newly opened area over there on our trip! :thumbsup2

March 3-8 Royal Room @ POR!!! Daughter's high school graduation trip :woohoo: and we will be there on MY birthday :yay:

On board March 24th- 31st, staying at POR!!! Just couldn't pass up free dining at this beautiful time of year!!!

So was anybody else a little bit disappointed to learn of the refurbishment of Space Mountain? Just read about it this weekend...it goes down on Jan. 9th and is scheduled to reopen on May 27th, so we will definitley miss it! :sad1:

On the flip side, Dumbo goes down at the same time and gets moved over by February 17th, so excited to see the newly opened area over there on our trip! :thumbsup2

Are you talking about Big Thunder MOuntain? I am hoping, because Disney posted that one, but I am not seeing Space mountain. Please tell me it was a mistake- because both of them down would mean a possible date change for us.

Are you talking about Big Thunder MOuntain? I am hoping, because Disney posted that one, but I am not seeing Space mountain. Please tell me it was a mistake- because both of them down would mean a possible date change for us.

Well at least I got the MOUNTAIN park correct...but yes it's BTMRR of course! The big Space Mountain Refurb was done what last yaer or the year before?? I know we spent a trip there without that one once too! :)

March should be a good time to be at the parks...

I assume you are going over Spring Break!!

I just booked our March vacation with the free dining!!!! Can not wait!!! March 3-11 staying at CBR

me:yay: hubby:cool1: baby Amber:cutie:

I'm joining in!:yay:

We are going March 7-13. One night at the All Star Movies, then on to Coronado Springs for Free Dining!:)

I'm a little sad, as I was supposed to be at WDW right now. But due to some issues we had to cancel. The good thing is we are trading a 4 night stay at the Sports for a 6 night trip with Free Dining.:woohoo:More time, and a resort upgrade, whats not to like?

Hey all!

I can't believe that nobody else is talking about ADR's! I made all of mine for our March 4th vacation this am and I can't believe how easy it was! I got every single one of the reservations I wanted and it is during free dining!

I mean I got Le Cellier and o'Hana people! can you believe it?

180 days until vacation, and 180 days to switch up ADR's!

; )

Jennifer

I know, isn't it crazy? I was able to get The Crystal Palace, The Garden Grill, and The California Grill for a family of 6!:dance3:

We have the following ADR's for March 24th-31st:
Crystal Palace
Ohana's
WCC
CRT
Chef Mickeys
Tony's
Hollywood & Vine

Couldn't believe we got all the ADR's we wanted with it being free dining week. Also got Le Cellier but decided to cancel. Didn't want to risk our 15 month old having meltdown since ressie wasn't till 7:45pm.

OK everyone dont get too excited, but I was just on Disneys website , and the date of BTMRR refurb has been changed to reopen in February. Have to check into this.....

OK everyone dont get too excited, but I was just on Disneys website , and the date of BTMRR refurb has been changed to reopen in February. Have to check into this.....

Oh my gosh, if it isn't true, and you are teasing I may have to hurt you.:eek:

TOTALLY KIDDING!!! But if it is true, it will be the most awesome news!!!:banana: Fingers and toes are crossed!!!:yay:

I just booked our March vacation with the free dining!!!! Can not wait!!! March 3-11 staying at CBR

me:yay: hubby:cool1: baby Amber:cutie:

We are going the same time! March 3-10. And we are staying at CBR with free dining too! This trip is just hubby and I. We just got back from our family vacation and figured it was about time to squeeze in an adults only trip before another family vacation next November.

Might see you there! :wave: So excited! :yay:

I just looked at the Walt Disney World website calendar area and I still see BTMRR refurb/closed until March 31st there. Would love it if it wasn't true...but it's not looking good.

I guess it's a good thing we'll be back in November! :rotfl:

Well I was given the go by DHs boss. He is going to a work show in Orlando the March 1st - 3rd:cool1: That means I get to plan another WDW trip!!! We are also going for our anniversary DEC. 8th- 11th. (34 days)!! This has been planned for almost a year or I would probably have to choose:eek: Anyway we are going to take DD5 along to celebrate her 6th bday! Looking for ways to surprise her now.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter