March 2011, Who Is Planning?

We'll be in the World two months from today!
We kick off the festivities with dinner at Citricos.

Is it March yet? I so can't wait until St. Patrick's Day. We are leaving Illinois on that day to drive down to the world for our 8 night vacation at our DVC resort AKL.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't handle this gloomy, snowy, cold, midwestern weather!!!!!!

with our son, from March 2-6. This is our first trip without our older daughters and we're gonna surprise our 11 -year old son!

We are going March 3-10! 34 days left! We have stayed at POP the last 2 times but now that our littlest is 3 and we need room for 5, we're trying POR this trip. We're mtg up with my dad, stepmom, aunt, and uncle for a couple of days. Can't wait to escape the snow!

We are heading to the Beach Club March 13-19 for Spring Break and I am so excited!! :cheer2: Hopefully the weather will be blissfully wonderful and the crowds will be bearable. We went on Spring Break 2 years ago and the weather was nice, but the crowd levels were insane!!

We are heading to POR from Feb 27 - March 5. Only 30 days to go! I finally booked our airfare on Tuesday!

We were originally going to be in WDW this week, Jan 23-29 but DH got a new job so we postponed. Good thing we did, his mom washed hospitalized on Sunday in ICU and was finally released yesterday. We just got back from seeing her and his dad at home. She's doing well now, so glad we were here and not in WDW when we got the call though! Everything happens for a reason!

Just booked Pop Century March 9 -16th. :rainbow: Surprised my DD's and MIL tonight at supper. Awesome reaction! party: This is my first girls only trip - we're making this a birthday gift for my MIL. DH can't get the time off of work - we're taking a "parents" only cruise in a couple of weeks - to close together for his job. :(
Still super excited though!! :jumping1:

Count me in!!! We're booked at POP March 15-22!!!!

We're surprising kids. Hope I can keep my mouth shut until then!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Our anniversary is on March 1, and this will make the 3rd straight trip to WDW to celebrate. Always the first week of March. This year we will be at the Boardwalk Villas. We love this location because we love EPCOT, and Hollywood Studios is fun as well. In March 2012 we will change it up and go to Disney's Hilton Head Island.

JW

Don't laugh, but on a whim I checked the WDW site today to see if a room had become available at CSR. Our favorite resort and first choice. Bingo! We hit the jackpot. A room came up, king bed and it was the only one according to the CM I talked to in guest services. We are thrilled! So in 27 days we'll check in at CSR. We can't wait! Feb 27-Mar 5!

We will be at POP from March 25th-April 1st and the kids have no idea! I am a teacher and that is my spring break. They think we "might" go to Disney this summer when we usually take our yearly trip. Better yet, we usually drive to every vacation and drove the last time we went to Disney...this time we are flying and my sister is coming! The kids are going to flip out! We are telling them we have to take my sister to the airport for a business trip and she needed a ride. Then when we get there, we are going to say "Hey, let's go see if there are any planes going to Disney!"

So excited!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We will be at POP from March 25th-April 1st and the kids have no idea! I am a teacher and that is my spring break. They think we "might" go to Disney this summer when we usually take our yearly trip. Better yet, we usually drive to every vacation and drove the last time we went to Disney...this time we are flying and my sister is coming! The kids are going to flip out! We are telling them we have to take my sister to the airport for a business trip and she needed a ride. Then when we get there, we are going to say "Hey, let's go see if there are any planes going to Disney!"

So excited!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

what a fun way to surprise your kiddos!!! we will be there 3/29 - 4/6, so maybe we will run into each other....I will have my LGMH on my bag!!

We'll be at AKL 3/18-3/26...5 weeks from tomorrow! We're starting to get excited now that it's getting closer!

We can't wait to escape the cold weather and soak up some Disney Magic.
:cool1:
Hopefully the weather is nice. 2009 was "cold" before we arrived, but warmed up nicely.

POP 2-28 through 3-5 - WOOT WOOT!! We are packing up our supplies box to ship on Monday! We cannot wait!

Just confirmed our trip to begin at Grand FLoridian on March 11th. My choice of moderate resorts is the one I spent my honeymoon in. Of course the name has changed since then.............It is now Port orleans Riverside. It is a great value and such a pretty resort, a great choice for sure. Riding by boat to downtown Disney from there was always a favorite!! Good luck in planning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter