March 2011 Check-In

I'll be there March 6th thru 10th for a solo trip. I'll be staying at the Anaheim Plaza. I'll also possibly be at DL for a day trip on the 5th with family. I'd love to meet up with some fellow DIS-er's and grab some grub or hit some rides!

Finally got a chance to update everything. It's actually March. I hope everyone has safe travels and a magical time. I'll be leaving tomorrow! Not exactly how my trip was supposed to pan out, but I'll still be there.

2 weeks from right now we will finally be in the park.
And probably somewhere near Cafe Orleans waiting for our dinner time :cool1:

I just got home from my an awesome time with the DIS Divas last night. Updating the OP right now and giving this thread a little bump! To everyone there or about to depart, have an amazing time!!

Well, my sister and I are trying to take a last minute trip.:scared1:We wanted to go March 14-17th, but we are having a hard time finding a room. Anyone know what is going on? Should we not go?

Thank you!!

Taking my first trip to Disneyland! I've been to WDW several times but I finally convinced my sister to go to the place that started it all! We'll be staying at Anabella Hotel March 14th - 17th. Super excited!

Taking my first trip to Disneyland! I've been to WDW several times but I finally convinced my sister to go to the place that started it all! We'll be staying at Anabella Hotel March 14th - 17th. Super excited!

Yay! And you're only a couple of days away. Enjoy!

Well, my sister and I are trying to take a last minute trip.:scared1:We wanted to go March 14-17th, but we are having a hard time finding a room. Anyone know what is going on? Should we not go?

Thank you!!

I think the fact that it's only a few days away is a big reason. Add in the cycling of Spring Breaks depending on who has them when (personally mine isn't until April, but my sister is this upcoming week), and the variety of events going on at the Convention Center. If you are able to find a room I would still go though, but that's just me.

Trip Reports!

Does anyone have a TR that they would like me to link to? I officially started mine earlier this week that I am adding to the OP right now if anyone is interested in following along. I know DizNee Luver also just started hers today. :cool1:

We're heading to Disneyland tomorrow (26th) for 4 days then 3 at San Diego area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter