• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2011 Check-In

Taking the wife for her birthday from March 12th - 16th. Yea!!! :cool1: Staying at the Best Western Pavillions.

A little worried that all of the construction will put a bit of a damper on things though........:confused3

Taking the wife for her birthday from March 12th - 16th. Yea!!! :cool1: Staying at the Best Western Pavillions.

A little worried that all of the construction will put a bit of a damper on things though........:confused3

A DLR birthday is one of the best their is! Try not to worry about the construction. It is what it is and I promise a good time can still be had. At least you know it will be there going in to it. Stick around the DIS and you'll totally be prepared for when you go!

:thumbsup2 Got you added!

We will be there March 12-19 staying off site at the Worldmark timeshare.

:goodvibes You are up as well!!

How awesome. It looks like a lot of DIS'ers will be arriving on the 12th!!

Tetevely Looking at March the 16th to the 20th, a short trip. I got a pin code. Its kind of funny,We have been to DL once over the last 10 years, and WDW about 6 times and never recieved a pin code from there:confused3?. Now I am trying to decide between the three resorts or just do a out side place??. I will put the deposit somewhere this Friday so I have a few days

I will be there March 27 through 31 with my daughter's girl scout troop. There will be 7 girls and 4 adults. Only 3500 boxes of cookies to sell to more than ensure the girls don't need money for anything but soveniers.

Tetevely Looking at March the 16th to the 20th, a short trip. I got a pin code. Its kind of funny,We have been to DL once over the last 10 years, and WDW about 6 times and never recieved a pin code from there:confused3?. Now I am trying to decide between the three resorts or just do a out side place??. I will put the deposit somewhere this Friday so I have a few days

I love getting the PIN's! Too bad I could still never afford to take advantage of them. If it's in your budget my recommendation would definitely be the GCH. That hotel is amazing and I would die to be able to stay there again. The lobby is incredible and I love the rooms. Plus the entrance into DCA is pretty handy. But if you want to have a little more play money the DLH and PPH are worth it as well. Definitely do stay on site if you can, especially with the PIN. You get the extra bonus of every MM available which is always nice.

Getting you added now :goodvibes

I will be there March 27 through 31 with my daughter's girl scout troop. There will be 7 girls and 4 adults. Only 3500 boxes of cookies to sell to more than ensure the girls don't need money for anything but soveniers.

Good luck! I think they can do it. You'd be able to here with us girl scout cookie addicts!!

You are up as well!!

I'm taking a reluctant boyfriend for our first trip 26th Feb - 6th March staying at Peacock Suites (thanking my grandparents for use of their timeshare). It's absolutely a dream come true for me - I've been dreaming of this trip since I was 4 years old (I'm now 27)! Can you tell I'm excited??? :cool1:

We are also going to San Fran - someone tell me more about this Walt Disney Family Museum! And the Grand Canyon to do a mule ride. Great to see how many fellow Aussies will be there too.

I'm taking a reluctant boyfriend for our first trip 26th Feb - 6th March staying at Peacock Suites (thanking my grandparents for use of their timeshare). It's absolutely a dream come true for me - I've been dreaming of this trip since I was 4 years old (I'm now 27)! Can you tell I'm excited??? :cool1:

We are also going to San Fran - someone tell me more about this Walt Disney Family Museum! And the Grand Canyon to do a mule ride. Great to see how many fellow Aussies will be there too.

Hope your BF is being a good enough sport!! And it's exciting that you're so excited!!

I can't help with the Grand Canyon mule ride, but I do the WDFM as often as I can (not often enough, however). Will you have a rental while you'e in SF? It's not an easy place to get to without your own transportation as last I saw the public transit to the Presidio wasn't happening, although I could be wrong. Parking is free though which is a plus. Is there anything inparticular you'd like to know about WDFM?

Oh, and I'll get you added to the OP!

So Its been,?? I think 11 years since we have been there in March. Whats the weather like??, is it warm enough for swiming?. How about rain,yikes with all the talk of snow i think rain would be great right now!. But I am holdeing out hope for 70's typ weather for March:cool1:

Yeah he'll be a good sport - I reckon he'll have a ball once he's there, whether he admits it or not lol! He's looking forward to Universal Studios, and San Fran and the Grand Canyon.

Looks like the museum might be out of the question then since we're not planning on renting a car in San Fran. We've only got a few days there though and looks like there's plenty of other things to do and see - besides, BF will probably be all Disneyed out by then!

Thanks for your help :)

So Its been,?? I think 11 years since we have been there in March. Whats the weather like??, is it warm enough for swiming?. How about rain,yikes with all the talk of snow i think rain would be great right now!. But I am holdeing out hope for 70's typ weather for March:cool1:

I'm no weather expert on the weather in SoCal but I have been in March once before towards the end of the month. We had a mix of great (and warm) weather, but we also had a day of drizzly-overcastness that easilycould have been full fledged rain. It iwll probably be better weather than you are used to in Seattle though. I think there may be some sites out there that list what the temperatures have been like in recent years.

Yeah he'll be a good sport - I reckon he'll have a ball once he's there, whether he admits it or not lol! He's looking forward to Universal Studios, and San Fran and the Grand Canyon.

Looks like the museum might be out of the question then since we're not planning on renting a car in San Fran. We've only got a few days there though and looks like there's plenty of other things to do and see - besides, BF will probably be all Disneyed out by then!

Thanks for your help :)

I could easily be wrong about the transportation. I live 40 minutes away from SF and always choose to drive myself there. But even if you can't fit it in I'm sure you'll have an amazing time!

March 20th - 26th - staying at the Paradise Pier. Celebrating my 40th birthday a year late. :p

March 28 to April 7 staying at HoJo. If I have to turn 40, thats the only place to do it!

Heading to Anaheim 3/12-3/18 for Spring Break and we are staying at the Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove. Planning on going to Disneyland for at least 3 days with our 2 boys ages 7 and 9.

Heading to Anaheim 3/12-3/18 for Spring Break and we are staying at the Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove. Planning on going to Disneyland for at least 3 days with our 2 boys ages 7 and 9.

Sounds like fun! Got you added. ;)

March 28 to April 7 staying at HoJo. If I have to turn 40, thats the only place to do it!

Great thinking!! And happy early birthday!! :cheer2:

March 20th - 26th - staying at the Paradise Pier. Celebrating my 40th birthday a year late. :p

I like this thinking too!! :cool1:

:cool1: I officially have March dates!

I will be in SoCal from the 4th through the 8th. I'll get a little girls-only time with the Divas and a little BF time in as well. Sounds great to me!

I'll be there for with the Diva's from March 3-6th staying at Carousel :cutie:

we are going for the first time in 12 years. 4 Days, 3 in the parks at The Tropicana. We are there the 19th to the 23rd

we are going for the first time in 12 years. 4 Days, 3 in the parks at The Tropicana.

First time in 12 years! Wow, enjoy!!

I am planning on March 31 thru April 3 at Hojo. :banana:

:cool1: You're going back! Yay!

Oh I am at the Grand now - not at the Pier. Changed my mind! :p

Oooh! I love that mind change. The GCH is amazing!!

I'll be there for with the Diva's from March 3-6th staying at Carousel :cutie:

Can't wait to meet you there Jen!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter