March 2010 Package @ Coronado Springs

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
Why aren't any of the standard rooms available to book? When I priced it only the Junior and King suites were available. We are currently booked at CBR but we are thinking about switching to POR or CSR because the lacrosse and softball teams are going to stay at CBR again next spring break. We experienced then this year and although it wasn't too bad they did take over the quiet pools which we like to use.

Why aren't any of the standard rooms available to book? When I priced it only the Junior and King suites were available. We are currently booked at CBR but we are thinking about switching to POR or CSR because the lacrosse and softball teams are going to stay at CBR again next spring break. We experienced then this year and although it wasn't too bad they did take over the quiet pools which we like to use.

I just put in the dates of March 21 - 28 and it pulled up standard view for the CSR.

My dates are 13-20th. I will try again but it didn't work for me the first time. I actually have to book through AAA but I check online first.

My dates are 13-20th. I will try again but it didn't work for me the first time. I actually have to book through AAA but I check online first.

Wow, you are right. I'm not sure why that is? Is it spring break for kids? I know there are conventions scheduled for a few days twice during that period but can't imagine they are taking up the whole resort. Keep us posted.

Just checked again, and it only shows junior and king suites for my dates. As much as I would love to have a suite, the price is way over our budget.

I guess we'll book Riverside. CBR is my favorite mod but I thought it would be fun to give CSR a try for the first time. We have visited there several times but never actually stayed. I will also have my AAA travel agent check and see what is up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter