March 2009 PhotoPass OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavis0426

Earning My Ears
I haven't found a PhotoPass to join, so I'm creating my own. Post your reply or PM me if you'd like to join. I copied some rules from previous Trip Passes, so if you have any question ask before you want to join.

The Group Administrator will pre-order the CD so that it will cost $99.00. The Group Administrator will try to work with everyone as best as he/she can, but keep in mind they're only human. The Group Administrator will burn the CDs and ship them out as well.

Once the groups are finalized, The Group Administrator will ask that everyone in that group to pay via paypal (Price plus paypal fee) The price will include shipping as well (USPS Media Mail Estimate of $2.13). The Group Administrator will of course get your "confirmed" shipping address via paypal . The Group Administrator will let everyone know the price up front so that there are no "surprises" If the group is small enough and it won't take much time.

Once The Group Administrator gets your information they will post your name on the board. After The Group Administrator figures out the price they will edit the post with the price and PM everyone. Once The Group Administrator has received the money they will post "Confirmed" by your name and PM you the Photopass account information.

We are looking to have at least 6 people join.

Here is how a photopass share works: (Copied from multiple posts)

1) Get a photopass card from a photopass photographer when they take your pictures in the parks. Have fun and have lots of photopass photographers take your picture. Each photographer will scan your photopass card to add photos to your photopass card id number.

2) When you get home, DO NOT create your own Photopass Account on the Disney Photopass website, you will use a photopass account that has already been created. **Please do NOT create your own account! If you do, you will not be included in the group account that I set up.** You will receive an E-mail from me with the account information and the dates that will apply for our group.

3) All the people in your group will add their photopass card IDs to this same account (Username & Password provided upon receipt of funds) on the Disney Photopass website. You can edit your photos there (add borders, crop, etc) and then once everyone in the group has added their photos and edited their pictures, The Group Administrator will order the CD of pictures that cost $125 plus tax and shipping. ($99 on sale preorder right now) All the members split the cost evenly.

*Important*Again, make sure you add your photos to the GROUP’S account. If you create your own account, Disney will not allow you to add your pictures to the group’s account. You will be responsible for the total cost for "YOUR" new account. The cost of the CD - $125.00.

4) Everyone's pictures will be on this CD. The Group Administrator will order and will make copies for all other people in the group and mail them their copies. You can then take this CD to any photo place and get your photos developed as you wish because Disney sends a copyright release with the CD.

5) The cost will decrease with more members in the group.

6) There is NO LIMIT to how many pictures you can take. If a group has enough pictures to fill more than one CD, Disney will send as many additional CD's as it takes at no extra charge.

7) Sharing a CD means that strangers (the people within the group) will have a copy of your trip photos. Some people may not be comfortable with that.

IMPORTANT: Photopass is very strict about their time limits. We will have 30 days from the first entry of a photopass card to order the CD. PLEASE follow my dates as stated in any upcoming communications. You would not want to be the person who enters too early thus creating a problem for those traveling later in the month. We need to be considerate of each other for this to run smoothly. Thanks again for joining, and may your trip and pictures be magical.

8. Your Group Administrator will give you a time period to upload your photos to the group account. This should allow us to know where people's photos are on the disk(s), and keep the photos together by family. Therefore, it is very important that you upload your photos at that time. Photos can still be edited after your dates. Everyone's cooperation is needed in order for this to succeed.

Great Website for information on Photopass http://stitchkingdom.com/photopass/

Mavis0426 Group Admin. March 8-17

My dates are March 21-27 and will not work for friskygal so I would love to join your share. Obviously I need to post more before I can PM so I'll do that later tonight. Thanks

I would like to join also....my dates are 3/22-3/27. Please keep me updated with any information. Thanks
Corey

can i join im in the uk and would love to join i i can??
We go 28/02 till 15/03

If there is room for one more, I would like to be part of the photopass share. I will be in DW from 3/21 - 3/28

We are going 3/9-3/15 & would love to join this group, if it's still possible. Please let me know what additional info you need. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter