March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I love the DISboards... after 5 straight days of calling each and every day today was going to be the day I thought I'd skip my daily call, but thanks to you guys I made it and got a reservation! Times weren't QUITE as perfect as the ones some of you got but I have a reservation! Thanks everyone!

I got one too!! :cheer2: It is for March 17th @ 8:35pm. I took what I could get. If anyone has an earlier one and wants a later dinner just let me know!

Hmmmmmmm........I wonder why Chef Mickey's is wide open like that all of a sudden. :confused3

I was wondering the same thing. I've been calling twice a day for a month and nothing. I feel like they released more reservations or something. But I am sooo HAPPY! :cheer2:

I was wondering the same thing. I've been calling twice a day for a month and nothing. I feel like they released more reservations or something. But I am sooo HAPPY! :cheer2:

Hey I'll take it!!! I got what I needed! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I know the CR was undergoing construction near CM's. Maybe the construction is over and they opened more tables??

But I keep calling for LeCellier with nothing! I have a ressie there that I will keep if I can't get a different date.

I still need an earlier Ohana for 3/20. I have 9:15PM but the friend I'm going with is a health freak and doesn't want to eat that late...

I don't have much to trade but if you are canceling or hear of an opening, please let me know. Thanks so much :)

If anyone is going to be canceling dinner at the 50s Prime Time Cafe ANY time on either 3/16 or 3/17, please let me know and I will joyfully take the ressie off your hands! Oh and I'd also happily take any Ohana dinner reservations from 3/15-3/20, I've been calling for that one for a long time to no avail... Thanks everyone!

Don't know why I'm trying to change all my plans right before leaving for the trip, but here goes:

I have 5pm Chef Mickeys for 4 on Wed, March 4 -- would love to trade for March 5th.

Also have 7:55pm Akershus in Norway in Epcot on Mon, March 2 - would love to trade for 1900 Park Fare that same night.

I'm cancelling Chef Mickey 3/5 8:25pm for 8, CRT 3/6 2:25pm for 6.

I would like a fantasmic dinner for the 3/5 (8) or 3/9 (6) and CRT for 3/7-3/10 for 3 for lunch.

Thanks

Plan on doing this on 3/2.

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's dinner ADR for ANY of the following days:

Friday, April 3rd
Thursday, April 2nd
Sunday, March 29th
Saturday, March 28th
Tuesday, March 31st

Would love something around 6 PM, but I won't be picky with times! CM is my DD8's only request and it has been impossible to get anything. I knew it was popular, but I've never had a problem finding something! I guess it's because this year we're going around spring break time . . . UGH!!

If anyone is going to be canceling dinner at the 50s Prime Time Cafe ANY time on either 3/16 or 3/17, please let me know and I will joyfully take the ressie off your hands! Oh and I'd also happily take any Ohana dinner reservations from 3/15-3/20, I've been calling for that one for a long time to no avail... Thanks everyone!

I do have one at 50's on 3/17 at 11:40 for 4 people I may cancel since I now have 5 people. I'm trying to get into Sci Fi. I'll let you know.

Anyone canceling Sci Fi on 3/17 please let me know.

Darn I was hoping to get a different time for my Chef Mickey breakfast- based on above posts it sounded like things had opened up...:confused3
but my try for 8:30-9:00 am failed for March 24th- the earliest was 11:10.
Maybe cause we are a party of 6...

I do have a 7:45am, but it's our last day and I am thinking everyone may be too tired to get up early enough to make it... plus we have an 'Ohana dinner the night before and I thought we may be too full still...

oh well, guess we'll just have to get to bed early the night before! I'm sure once we're up we'll be fine:dance3: ... and when we get to the park, we'll be happy we are there early!:cool1: :cheer2:

I just called trying to change our Ohana ressie to either Chef Mickey or Donald Safari. Tusker house is still jammed and the only thing Chef Mickeys had was 7am! There is no way that I can have the kids up and ready at that time. I will try back later.

I am still interested in Donald or Chef Mickey on 3/4 for breakfast. I have an Ohana at 9:15 for trade. We are a party of 5.

I am looking for 1900 Park Fare for a party of 5, any night 3/15-3/19. Dinner, anything up to 7pm

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I hope I'm not too late to find a time for this. I would love an early breakfast time anywhere from March 30th thru April 3rd for Cinderella's Royal Table. As of right now though, we have nothing, so I'll take anything!

I'm planning to cancel the following, unless anyone else needs them...

Monday March 9th - 10:30 AM character breakfast at Tusker House (party of 4)

Tuesday March 10th - Le Cellier 11:30 AM (party of 4)

I'm planning to cancel the following, unless anyone else needs them...

Monday March 9th - 10:30 AM character breakfast at Tusker House (party of 4)

Tuesday March 10th - Le Cellier 11:30 AM (I need to check this one...For some reason I have it written in my notes without a confirmation #, which is odd. Need to confirm that I did actually book it.)

PM sent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter