March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I am looking for Bibbidi bobbidi in Magic Kingdom on 3/21. As early as possible if anyone is planning to give one up.

I am also looking for Chef Mickey's on 3/18. I have a Chef Mickey's on 3/18 at 7:40 to trade if I can get an earlier time. I have a little person and this is late for her.

Try DTD. They often have more openings and if you get one early you can just go to Mk after that.

Have LeCelliers Thurs, March 19th at 4:25pm (party of 4)

Wanting to trade for:
LeCelliers (lunch or dinner) on Monday, March 16th or Friday, March 20th.

Becky

Looking for Ohana, dinner for 2 on the 5th.

Can trade Ohana, dinner for 2 on the 8th at 9:10pm.

Thanks for the tip, I actually have DTD booked at 9:00 a.m. - a nice reservations person suggested that. I was just hoping to avoid having to go to DTD before MK. We have reservations at Noon for CRT and it is my oldest daughters 13th birthday, so it will be an exciting day! Thanks so much for your kind suggestion! I love this board!

I have a ressie for Ohana on 3-12 at 5:00 that I don't need. PM if needed, I will cancel on 2-28 in evening. Thanks

Jennifer

***Still have Chef Mickey's on 3/18 at 6:45pm if anyone would like to trade for breakfast or dinner on 3/17 or 3/19.

I would love to get your Chef Mickey's at 6:45 on 3/18! I don't have a breakfast or dinner on the days you requested but I do have Chef Mickey's at 7:40 p.m. on 3/18 which you were looking for a later time on that day too. If this will work out for you, please let me know.

I'm going to hang on to the 6:45 for a couple of more days, but if I decide to cancel and you haven't found anything, it is yours!

I'm going to hang on to the 6:45 for a couple of more days, but if I decide to cancel and you haven't found anything, it is yours!

Great, I'll be waiting to hear if you decide to let it go and you are welcome to my 7:40 Chef Mickey's on the 18th if you can use it!

...the following reservations since I will have to postpone the trip for another month due to scheduling conflicts with work.

3/13/09 Chef Mickey's breakfast 7:20am
3/13/09 Restaurant Marrakesh dinner 5:30pm
3/14/09 Cinderella's Royal Castle dinner 8:20pm
3/15/09 Cape Mae Cafe breakfast 10:10am
3/15/09 Crystal Palace dinner 8:10pm

I hope these ressies will go to a 'good home.' :)

I have Narcoosee's 3/17 @ 9:30 PM that I am going to cancel. The fireworks are at 10:00 that night. Let me know and it's yours!

I have a 7:55pm on Monday March 2 for 4 people at the Princess Dinner at Akershus in Epcot. Would like to trade for party of 4 at 1900 Park Fare that night for dinner. Anyone interested?

I know this is a long shot... but here goes.

I'm looking for a Fantasmic Dinner Package 3/26 for 4 people at Hollywood and Vine.

I have Tutto Italia at 4:45pm to maybe trade (if you are interested) and/or Le Cellier at 11:40 if you are interested.

Thanks!
Tammy

For those looking for a breakfast ADR at Chef Mickey's, I just called and was able to snag one! I tried for several days in mid-March and there were ADRs available on most days. Times were from 7-7:30am and around 11:00am. I've been calling for weeks and this is the first time I've found breakfast open during this time!:woohoo:

For those looking for a breakfast ADR at Chef Mickey's, I just called and was able to snag one! I tried for several days in mid-March and there were ADRs available on most days. Times were from 7-7:30am and around 11:00am. I've been calling for weeks and this is the first time I've found breakfast open during this time!:woohoo:

OH THANK YOU!!!!!! I was able to get the latest seating, which is what I wanted for 11:25. Thank you for letting us know!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

I have a Chef Mickey's for 8:10 am on 3/27 for party of 4 if anyone needs it.

I am still looking for LeCellier on 3/23 for party of 4 for dinner. No later than 7though.

I have LeCellier on 3/26 at 5:45 for a party of 4 for dinner to trade.

THANKS!

Thanks for this!

I had a 8:10 ADR for Chef Mickey's but just got one for 11:05. We'll use it as brunch. DH and DS are NOT morning people so this is soooooo much better! Getting to rope drop is enough torture for them. :goodvibes

I have been calling for a month now for Chef Mickey and there has been nothing (for March 15 - 21).

I just called and they have a few dinners, and TONS of breakfasts.

I just got 7:45 (which is perfect time to make a 9:00 am rope drop at MK).

I have been calling for a month now for Chef Mickey and there has been nothing (for March 15 - 21).

I just called and they have a few dinners, and TONS of breakfasts.

I just got 7:45 (which is perfect time to make a 9:00 am rope drop at MK).

I just called too. I have been trying for a month and NOTHING.. for ANY character breakfasts or dinners

I just called they had oodles of openings at Chef mickeys

I got a brunch time on the 16th. I am SOOOOO Happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter