• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2008 Code Watch

stanley

Veteran WDW Philosopher
I haven't seen any threads on this so I'll start one for my daughter.
She wants to go with her friends during Spring Break, which starts March 15 for her.

:cool1: :cool1:

I have my fingers, toes and eyes:laughing: crossed for March code.

Our trip is schedule for March 19-30. EASTER:scared1:

I was able to use a code for our 2004 Easter trip, so hope we have the same luck this time around.

subscribing - booked for CBR 3-12-08 to 3-21-08. Will need to tweek these dates as soon as I can find decent flight costs........

Count another Texan in for March!!!:cool1: We'll be there
March 15-20th, staying at the POFQ. Sprinkle some Pixie Dust on
me.:tinker: princess:

Subscribing...hoping to get a PIN email/postcard, AP discount, or Disney VISA discount for March 14-23. spring break AND Easter though, so not getting hopes up.

Looking at BC...is that the right abbreviation for the Beach Club Resort?? Surprise spring break trip for DD12 and DS2...dates are 3/22-3/29...

We're booked for March 19-26 POR. Easter and my Birthday. Didn't expect a code, but now it sounds like people have in the past. Guess I'll be on the look out with all fingers crossed

Yes, we got a postcard pin code last year for March/April. We used it in mid March. We were not planning on going until we got the card bc the only time we could go was peak. The next day we got a PIN. We laughed that Disney heard us saying we weren't going. LOL

There was also AP rates that came out, bc I remember looking to see if that would have been a better deal than our package.

Yes, we got a postcard pin code last year for March/April. We used it in mid March. We were not planning on going until we got the card bc the only time we could go was peak. The next day we got a PIN. We laughed that Disney heard us saying we weren't going. LOL

There was also AP rates that came out, bc I remember looking to see if that would have been a better deal than our package.

Did your discount cover Easter?

I know the 2004 codes included Easter. However, I don't believe there were codes for Easter 2005 and maybe 2006.

I'll wait with you. We are booked and going regardless of getting a discount but we will stay longer if we can get a code.

I have a question:

Has disney ever come out with a pin/code discount during their peak seasons. I am taking my sons for the ESPN Weekend during the first weekend of March and I have noticed that this is during "peak season" making it more expensive- ouch!! Any discount would be great!!

Honestly, I don't remember if Easter was included, bc all I worried about was our spring break was covered! Seems like there was a series of dates, so I bet Easter weekend was not covered. This totally sucks having Easter in earlier March this yr coinciding with our spring break. ugh. We are goiing disount or not, but that would determine where we stay and how long.

lustergirl - I got a postcard PIN offer for peak season last yr, but there was also AP rates out. Not sure if there was a general code offered at any point. I would check mousesavers.com for the discount history.

I have a question:

Has disney ever come out with a pin/code discount during their peak seasons. I am taking my sons for the ESPN Weekend during the first weekend of March and I have noticed that this is during "peak season" making it more expensive- ouch!! Any discount would be great!!

Yes, it's possible to get a code during peak seasons. They've had codes during Easter and Christmas.

I am waiting with you guys, we are booked 3-1 through 3-9 at POP.
Hoping for a code :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter