• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2004 codes

mickeydonald

Earning My Ears
I may have missed this in another thread but now that Disney has a code through year-end, I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to when codes ususally get released for Spring. We are already booked for March 2004 (Spring Break.) I'm not sure if they even offer codes for Peak season...

I didn't think they offered discounts for the hieght of spring break time!

In the past couple of years (since 9/11) we have taken advantage of discounts at Christmas and Spring break (we arrived the day before Easter). However, it seems that Disney is cutting back on the discounts and waiting until the last minute to offer them. I would expect that they will be pretty scarce close to Spring break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter