March 20, 2014 Dream 3 night Bahamas cruise

We would love to be a part of the FE group as well! I know we are late, so if it's too late to be added to the group, then someone take pity on my children for their last minute momma. ;) LOL!

We would love to be a part of the FE group as well! I know we are late, so if it's too late to be added to the group, then someone take pity on my children for their last minute momma. ;) LOL!

OK, I will add you to the FE group if I get all your information today or tomorrow. Stateroom#, names of participants and ages. If I don't get that information soon then I can't add you.
As I told the last group I let in, some people may have already bought or made their gifts, so they may not be able to come up with more.
This will be the last stateroom that I will add, then the group will be closed to more participants.

Thanks for including us on the list. Since we booked the cruise last minute, and it's our first one, I've been immersed in all the planning details.

Thanks for putting the list together. Looking forward to meeting all of you two weeks from tomorrow!

Paula

So here is the final list for the Fish Extender Group!
It is also listed in the first and second post of the thread.

STATEROOM #8512 - GoofyAndMax (Matt), DW (Jodi), DS Ben(5), DD Sarah(4), DD Abby(1)
STATEROOM #5548 - MommaLisa72 (Lisa), DH (Jeff), DD Abigail(6), DS Gabe(4)
STATEROOM #5544 - Criffator (Christopher), DW (Brooke), DS Austin (11)
STATEROOM #8510 - madisonwi, DH, DS(10), DS(7), DS(4)
STATEROOM #8052 - E&EMom (Alecia), DH (Steve), DD Ella(7), DS Ethan(5)
STATEROOM #6501 - chitowngal1 (Paula), DH (John), DS Aidan(8)
STATEROOM #6062 - --------Cabin 2 - Grandma (Jane), Aunt (Joanne)

Total - 26 people (14 adults and 12 kids (8 boys, 4 girls))
--------7 Staterooms

I hope everyone is getting excited, we are only 12 days away from our cruise! Probably less time for some of you going to the parks before the cruise.
We could probably use another one of Criffator's countdowns. :thumbsup2 :hourglass
I hope everyone has done a little packing, got their cameras charged up, and their MagicBands ready. :woohoo:
I know we are looking forward to Castaway Cay (supposed to snow here today)! :beach:

Matt

Ok, here is the countdown as of 12am Saturday March 8th until the cruise begins on March 20th at 3:45pm....
12 days, 15 hours, 44 minutes and 44 seconds :cheer2: :hourglass pirate:

We're going to Universal Studios 2 days before the cruise, then WDW for 5 days after. :cool1: :thumbsup2:yay:

Has a FB group page been created for our group? If not, I can set one up.

Are any of your little ones trading pins? I just ordered some off ebay. Hope they are tradeable!

Six months of planning crammed into 4 weeks is taking a toll and I know I'm going to forget something important....like sunscreen. Pirate night is stressing me out! lol pirate:

We're going to Universal Studios 2 days before the cruise, then WDW for 5 days after. :cool1: :thumbsup2:yay:

Are any of your little ones trading pins? I just ordered some off ebay. Hope they are tradeable!

Six months of planning crammed into 4 weeks is taking a toll and I know I'm going to forget something important....like sunscreen. Pirate night is stressing me out! lol pirate:

Unfortunately we have found out the hard way that our kids are not old enough for Universal and not tall enough for most of the rides. That was in California.

We get pins from EBay too. Most can be traded, but they are pretty much all factory seconds (scrappers). Just make sure the kids are the ones that trade them and have them on their lanyards, not in the little bags they come in. And if there are any really discolored or bad ones, you might not try to trade those.

I think Criffator made a FB page.

Matt

I know what you mean about "cramming", this is supposed to be a vacation and i already have a huge headache. I'm afraid i'll forget something too, i have several "lists". I'm also worried about FE gifts and if everyone will be happy with what i give because i'm not a real "crafty" type person.

I have set up a Facebook page for our group, the address is:

It would be cool if all of you would join the group page and invite anyone from our cruise to join as well. This will be a great way for all of us to stay in contact with each other after the cruise. :wave2: :thumbsup2

Cool! :cool1: I joined.

And you're not the only one with FE anxieties. The is so much I WANT to do, but I suffer from too little time, $$ and creative talent. :yes::

Hello we just booked this cruise less than an hour ago.. Will surprise kids the day of. We will be going to Alaska in June on the Wonder. Nothing like last minute cruises;-):thumbsup2

Everyone be sure and watch for the "roaming Mickey". He's looking forward to returning to WDW, but he's really excited about being on the Disney Dream and making his way around the ship. If you see him make sure to sign your name and where you're from, then pass him on to someone else, he wants to meet as many people as he can.
13104764485_728c180223_m.jpg

Everyone be sure and watch for the "roaming Mickey". He's looking forward to returning to WDW, but he's really excited about being on the Disney Dream and making his way around the ship. If you see him make sure to sign your name and where you're from, then pass him on to someone else, he wants to meet as many people as he can.
13104764485_728c180223_m.jpg

Great idea! How many times (days or parks) has the Roaming Mickey been to?

Matt

I never heard any better ideas (or objections) for a meet-up time or place, so:

After the Lifeboat Drill we will meet by the Deck 12 balcony on the Port (left) side of the boat, overlooking the stage (Deck 11) for the Sail Away show, which starts at 4:30(I think), or whatever time your Navigator guide says.

I know everyone will be arriving at different times and would all have to do the muster drill, and then the party sounds fun, I know my kids will want to see the boat sail away.

I know many of you are leaving soon and spending time at WDW before the cruise, so have fun and I hope everyone has SAFE TRAVELS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter