March 20, 2014 Dream 3 night Bahamas cruise

GoofyAndMax

Earning My Ears
March 20th, 2014 3 night Bahamas Cruise on the Disney Dream!

This is the final list for the Fish Extender Group!

STATEROOM #8512 - GoofyAndMax (Matt), DW (Jodi), DS Ben(5), DD Sarah(4), DD Abby(1)
STATEROOM #5548 - MommaLisa72 (Lisa), DH (Jeff), DD Abigail(6), DS Gabe(4)
STATEROOM #5544 - Criffator (Christopher), DW (Brooke), DS Austin (11)
STATEROOM #8510 - madisonwi, DH, DS(10), DS(7), DS(4)
STATEROOM #8052 - E&EMom (Alecia), DH (Steve), DD Ella(7), DS Ethan(5)
STATEROOM #6501 - chitowngal1 (Paula), DH (John), DS Aidan(8)
STATEROOM #6062 - --------Cabin 2 - Grandma (Jane), Aunt (Joanne)

Total - 26 people (14 adults and 12 kids (8 boys, 4 girls))
--------7 Staterooms

I will list everyone that is going here (this is NOT the fish extender list)!

GoofyAndMax(myself), DW, DS(5), DD(4), DD(1)
TiggerStac(self), DS(4)
alexandmaddie(self), DH, DD(14), DS(11)
kaysmommie(self), DH, DD(14), DS(9)
MommaLisa72(self), DH, DD(6), DS(4)
madisonwi(self), DH, DS(10), DS(7), DS(4)
Criffator(self), DW, DS(11)
E&EMom(self), DH, DD(7), DS(5)
Chitowngal1(self), DH, DS(8), Grandma, Aunt

We would also like to do a FE group on the cruise, it sounds like a lot of fun!
I will need the following info for the FE: names, ages, cabin number, where you're from, any celebrations during the cruise, any allergies, email...for all participating.

Here's some information on what the Fish Extender Gift Exchange is all about! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3221387&highlight=fish+extender

Deadline to sign up to participate in the FE is February 15, 2014. AS OF MARCH 1st, THE FE GROUP IS CLOSED TO NEW ADDITIONS!!!
We will list anyone that is in the FE group here:

STATEROOM #8512 - GoofyAndMax (Matt), DW (Jodi), DS Ben(5), DD Sarah(4), DD Abby(1)
STATEROOM #5548 - MommaLisa72 (Lisa), DH (Jeff), DD Abigail(6), DS Gabe(4)
STATEROOM #5544 - Criffator (Christopher), DW (Brooke), DS Austin (11)
STATEROOM #8510 - madisonwi, DH, DS(10), DS(7), DS(4)
STATEROOM #8052 - E&EMom (Alecia), DH (Steve), DD Ella(7), DS Ethan(5)
STATEROOM #6501 - chitowngal1 (Paula), DH (John), DS Aidan(8)
STATEROOM #6062 - --------Cabin 2 - Grandma (Jane), Aunt (Joanne)

Total - 26 people (14 adults and 12 kids (8 boys, 4 girls))
--------7 Staterooms

This will be our first DCL cruise and we are very excited, we chose to do a 3 night short cruise to see how my wife and kids will do. Our plan is to fly in the day before, have a blast on the cruise and then we are doing WDW for seven nights. Hope there are lots of people to join us on the cruise!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

March 20th, 2014 3 night Bahamas Cruise on the Disney Dream!
No one else has started a thread for our cruise, so I guess we will.

I will list everyone that is going here:

GoofyAndMax(myself), DW, DS(5), DD(4), DD(1)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Myself and several other agents for the travel agency I work with will be on this cruise!!

I will def be involved in FE, but I'm still figuring out who from my family will be on the ship. Should be all of us, but at min, will be my 4 yr old and I. This will be my 5th Disney Cruise (I've sailed all 4 ships, 2nd time on Dream) and my son's 2nd.

We will be sailing on this cruise as well! It will be myself, DH, DD (14) and DS (11). We are combining this cruise with a Spring Break trip to WDW. This will be cruise #14 for us. We've been on all three of the other ships, but this will be our first time on the Dream.

Sounds like we will have a good time. Just let me know if you want me to add you to the FE group.

I will add people to the FE list if you give me the number of people, ages, and cabin number - there are a few other item you can list, they are stated in the second post

Our family will be on this cruise. It will be me, my DH, DS9, DD14 (birthday right before cruise). We can't wait! We will be at Disney for 3 days before the cruise for our Spring Break. Our first time on a Disney cruise but we usually go WDW twice a year. Are we planning any meets?

Our family will be on this cruise. It will be me, my DH, DS9, DD14 (birthday right before cruise). We can't wait! We will be at Disney for 3 days before the cruise for our Spring Break. Our first time on a Disney cruise but we usually go WDW twice a year. Are we planning any meets?

Our DD turns 14 on March 17th. We should try and get our DD's together! We'll also be at WDW before the cruise, from 3/15-3/20, staying at the Grand Floridian.

Our DD turns 14 on March 17th. We should try and get our DD's together! We'll also be at WDW before the cruise, from 3/15-3/20, staying at the Grand Floridian.

Too funny... My DD turns 14 on March 15. So our girls are both celebrating birthdays in Disney. Yes we should meet up. We will be at Disney from 3/15-3/20. Usually we are at the Poly but no way with all the DVC construction. As of now we are at Port Orleans Riverside but we may switch to Beach Club.

hi there, I'm super excited! This is our 1st Disney Cruise. I definitely would like to participate I the FE. On the cruise it will be myself Lisa, hubby Jeff, Daughter Abigail (6), and son Gabe (4) we are room 5548.

Wow Lisa, our kids are about the same ages, and we both have an Abigail!
This is our first Disney cruise too, we just booked the Ardastra Gardens and City tour for Nassau, it seemed like one of the only excursions appropriate for our kids' ages.

Too funny... My DD turns 14 on March 15. So our girls are both celebrating birthdays in Disney. Yes we should meet up. We will be at Disney from 3/15-3/20. Usually we are at the Poly but no way with all the DVC construction. As of now we are at Port Orleans Riverside but we may switch to Beach Club.

If you are willing to let your DD text my DD, I can send you a PM with her phone number.

Hello GoofyAndMax, my name is Christopher (Criffator). I see your thread on the March 20th cruise on the Disney Dream. My wife Brooke, our 11 year old son Austin and I will also be on this cruise and want to register for the fish extender. This will be our first cruise so it's kind of new to us even though i've done a TON of research. Hope to hear back from you and look forward to meeting ya'll in March. I bet you guys are looking forward to the warm Bahamas to escape the cold. We live near Pensacola Florida and even we have been down in the 20's, which is so out of the norm for us. But anyway once again hello and look forward to the cruise and doing the "fish extender" thing as well. Hope to hear from you soon. pirate:

Hello GoofyAndMax, my name is Christopher (Criffator). I see your thread on the March 20th cruise on the Disney Dream. My wife Brooke, our 11 year old son Austin and I will also be on this cruise and want to register for the fish extender. This will be our first cruise so it's kind of new to us even though i've done a TON of research. Hope to hear back from you and look forward to meeting ya'll in March. I bet you guys are looking forward to the warm Bahamas to escape the cold. We live near Pensacola Florida and even we have been down in the 20's, which is so out of the norm for us. But anyway once again hello and look forward to the cruise and doing the "fish extender" thing as well. Hope to hear from you soon. pirate:

Glad to have you aboard for the fish extender. You will need to list your stateroom number also so people know where your extender is.

Thanks,
Matt

It has been suggested that we have a meet up for the cruise. I would think we should do this the first day (maybe even for or shortly before the Sailing Away party). Let me know what everyone thinks about this, or if you have any other ideas.
Thanks,
Matt

It has been suggested that we have a meet up for the cruise. I would think we should do this the first day (maybe even for or shortly before the Sailing Away party). Let me know what everyone thinks about this, or if you have any other ideas.
Thanks,
Matt

We are in if everyone else is. I think that would be a great time to meet up since it's a short cruise. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter