• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2 here we come

fldaves

Earning My Ears
36 hours till we(wife & daughter) arrive for early check-in at the Contemporary. Then off to AK/MK on park hopper passes. This will be our first ever stay at the CR and our 25 time to DW!

36 hours till we(wife & daughter) arrive for early check-in at the Contemporary. Then off to AK/MK on park hopper passes. This will be our first ever stay at the CR and our 25 time to DW!

I will be down there the same time, taking a 555 am flight to Orlando Airport and should arrive 935 am.

I'm at the airport waiting for my flight to Orlando to board. In 3 hrs 35 min or so, I should be landing in Orlando and heading to the magically express bus. I can't believe that my trip is here and the weather looks great compared to home 8 degree right now compaired to 65 right now in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter