March 17-24 sign in!!!

Count me in!!!!!!! Will be at POR with my lime green baggallini :cool1: :grouphug: !

I almost got the lime green one, but thought it would look odd carrying it around anytime except in Disney. Me or DGF will have our khaki one w/ LGMH though, close enough.

We(Me, DW, DS6, DD4) will be at Pop 3/17-3/24 !!!!! :cool1:

Nearly packed already and glad the Cheerleaders were there this past weekend !!!!:scared1:

We will be there March 17-23, staying at the Poly. Me, DH, DD13, and DD10.
Just trying to finish up buying some things this week. Taking DD13 to Target today after school to look for some capris. It's getting CLOSE !!

We will be there March 15-24!! We'll be at Windsor Hills March 15-22nd then at Poly for 22-24th! Got to find my LGMH's! Hope to bump into some of you.:goodvibes

I almost got the lime green one, but thought it would look odd carrying it around anytime except in Disney. Me or DGF will have our khaki one w/ LGMH though, close enough.

It sure doesnt match any of my clothes, but what the heck.........I'm goin to Disney!!! :cheer2:

We will be off-site March 17 and 18th....March 19-27 at the BCV and then we switch to Pop Century until the 31st. Can't wait!!!

4 days!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it!!!!!!!! It's almost here. Getting all the clothes freshly laundered and packed is a chore. IT'S ALMOST HERE!!! :hourglass

I will be looking for the baggallinis for sure. :woohoo:

WE- ME, DH and DD-9 will be at the WL 3/17-3/24....can't wait and the weather forcast looks rain free.........YEA!!!!!!!!!!
It has been so cold here in MAine we need florida sun badly,,,,now just hoping the open teh WL pool up sooner than expected......or else we will be at cont, or Poly

We leave tomorrow after school !:drive: We will break the trip in two parts, and stop tomorrow night....so tonight is the last sleep in my home for a week !!:banana: :banana: What am I talking about ! I'll be TOO excited to sleep !;)

LEAVING THIS WEEKEND EARLY SUNDAY MORNING TO TUESDAY! IM JUST 19 I CANT AFFORD A WEEK AT DISNEY HAHA!!
P.S. BIRTHDAY MONDAY! BEING SPEND AT ANIMAL KINGDOM! ILL BE WEARING MICKEY EARS OR A CROWN!!

LEAVING IN ONE HOUR!! Good thing i live just down the street from WDW! and my boyfriends mom got us a free park hopper! WOOHOO!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :hug: :yay: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter