March 16th 2014 4-night Disney Dream

cheesehead3

Mouseketeer
Just booked on the cruise celebrating spring break from college for DS, and coming home from Afghanistan for myself and DW.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

We are thrilled to be going on our second Disney Dream vacation.Kids have an early spring break as Easter is so late in the year. Counting the days already. party:

We are thrilled to be going on our second Disney Dream vacation.Kids have an early spring break as Easter is so late in the year. Counting the days already. party:

Welcome WDWExpress. This will be our first cruise on the Dream, we have sailed the Wonder once (same itinerary as this one), and the Magic twice, one 7 day without DS, and the Christmas 8 day this year from Galveston. BTW the countdown in my signature is for this cruise.

Charles

Goin on our 3rd Disney dream cruise!!! Can't wait but still to far away... It's only a 3 day but as you all know it helps take the cruise blues away for a day or two.. I get introduce my father inlaw to cruising also!!!

Goin on our 3rd Disney dream cruise!!! Can't wait but still to far away... It's only a 3 day but as you all know it helps take the cruise blues away for a day or two.. I get introduce my father inlaw to cruising also!!!

Welcome to the cruise Kendal, either you or I have the wrong one though, I booked a 4 day cruise.

Charles

Hi Everyone!
Just joined this one- Looking forward to this cruise! Spring break for us, and we will finally be Gold on this one!

Hi Everyone!
Just joined this one- Looking forward to this cruise! Spring break for us, and we will finally be Gold on this one!

Joining in as well! Congratulations on your "gold" lanyards! It looks like you have really been bitten by the cruise bug!
This will be our spring break as well. As I post this we are sitting at breakfast on the Fantasy after a 7 night eastern. It was fabulous!!!!

Is anyone interested in organizing a fish extender group? I certainly can if nobody else is wanting to do it.

We will be cruising with our granddaughter and she will be 5 at the time of the cruise. This will be her first cruise, and I think she will have a blast with the FE experience!

We're booking a 4 night on the Disney Dream this week. This will be our first cruise and are surprising the kids with it. I am super excited and can't wait!! Is there a Fish Extender group for this cruise? I'd love to join. Thanks.

Is anyone interested in organizing a fish extender group? I certainly can if nobody else is wanting to do it.

We will be cruising with our granddaughter and she will be 5 at the time of the cruise. This will be her first cruise, and I think she will have a blast with the FE experience!

Was wondering if you started a group yet?

Hi all! Super excited to be sailing on the Disney Dream for Spring Break!

Was wondering if this thread was still alive. LOL I am trying to find out if an FE has been started but haven't seen anyone since I've been a member on here.

Was wondering where everyone is? Was hoping there would be a FE group? Would like to get started. :)

Wandep,

just been very busy(moving to a location closer to WDW):cool1:, but yes we(DW and I) are interested in joining a FE group.

Charles

Wandep,

just been very busy(moving to a location closer to WDW):cool1:, but yes we(DW and I) are interested in joining a FE group.

Charles

We would love to do a FE group too. I would start one but I've never done one before so not sure what to do. Was hoping someone else would start it. :)

Screenname:
wandep
Cabin #:
Room 7062 Category 05C
# of Guest:
Names of Guest and ages of Children:
Parents: Pam & Edward
Children: Will (10 time of cruise) and Emily (8 time of cruise)
Special Info:
Me (Pam) is gluten free, corn free, soy free, and dairy free
First Disney cruise
Email:
peirceps@gmail.com

Just booked our first cruise on the Dream March 16 2014, looking to join a fish extender group anyone out there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter