March 16th, 2013- 7-Night on Disney Fantasy

I did not see we had a brave FE coordinator! I shall head over to that link now.

Hi,
My daughter and I just experienced our first Disney Cruise aboard the Dream this past March. We had so much fun we have booked again on the Fantasy next March 16 for the 7 night cruise. I hope I have the correct thread here?

We had a wonderful time doing the Fish Extender gift exchange and are really looking forward to doing it again! I would organize but I am still very much a newbie.

Cheers

Karen B

Karen, we already have a FE exchange in the works. Most of us have gone over to Facebook as it is easier to talk that way.
We happy to hear of more joining in the fun. If you would like you can join us on FB. If you have a facebook account I would be happy to add you onto our page. We are getting to know each other. If not this thread will do just fine.

Have a good day
Joanne princess:

Hi
I sent a request to join to the Facebook group this afternoon. Haven't heard back yet but I'll look forward to chatting w everyone once I've been approved.

Shonna,
I'm sorry to have to say that Christy and I will not be able to be on the March 16 Fantasy cruise after all. Christy's work schedule has changed and we had to reschedule our Western Caribbean cruise. So, please remove our names from the FE for this cruise. We'll be thinking about the cruise we didn't get to make as we wait a couple of months for the one we will get to take. I know you will all have a great time.

Mary

I'm sorry to hear that Mary, we'll miss you! I've been off the boards for awhile so I'm sorry I'm late replying to your message. At least you got to reschedule! have fun!!! :yay:

Hi Everyone! My name is Morgan! (ShannonR's DD) :)
Just popped in to add myself to your thread here.
pixiedust:

My mom Told me about THIS cruise about a couple days ago. She said its a surprise but she wanted to tell ME because i ALWAYS help her plan our trips.
:thumbsup2

BUT i still have to keep it a secret for EVE? EVERYONE elts. :rotfl:

We are all going on a New years WDW/DCL trip THIS year :cool1:
Then followed by THIS cruise and then another WDW/DCL Vacation in October for Halloween! :D Which is going to be AWESOME since we have NEVER been on a Halloween cruise OR been to Disney world During Halloween either. :p

A little Update/Correction on one of my moms posts :lmao: We have changed our plans! Instead of going to Disney World before THIS cruise we are going to take a road trip AFTER :)

We will be Renting an RV and going to see
-Mount Rushmore
-The Grand Canyon
-Yellowstone National Park
-Jelly Stone National Park
and -The Yosemite :cool1:

ITs going to be SO much fun!
My mom is going to book our Halloween Vacation while we are on board our New years Cruise OR THIS cruise :confused3 Im not shure which one yet :p

Well hope to see everyone get Chatty :) See ya'll Later pixiedust:

Howdy all - I am Tim (56 at cruise) from Iowa. DW Laurie and I will be on board this cruise (Lord willing). This will be our 4th cruise but our first with DCL. We have been to WDW 3 times (we try to go avery 5 years or so) are were due to go this year but our neighbors convinced us to join them on this cruise instead. We will not be participating in the FE but hope to meet some of you either on FB or on the ship.

Anyway, let the excitement build-up continue! :wizard:

(Wow, been lurking here longer than I thought - just noticed that this is my first post...)

Howdy all - I am Tim (56 at cruise) from Iowa. DW Laurie and I will be on board this cruise (Lord willing). This will be our 4th cruise but our first with DCL. We have been to WDW 3 times (we try to go avery 5 years or so) are were due to go this year but our neighbors convinced us to join them on this cruise instead. We will not be participating in the FE but hope to meet some of you either on FB or on the ship.

Anyway, let the excitement build-up continue! :wizard:

(Wow, been lurking here longer than I thought - just noticed that this is my first post...)

Hello Tim and DW,
I hope you make it onboard. It should be really fun. Hope to meet you there
Joanne aka Long Tressses

We just got of the Disney Fantasy on Saturday! It was an amazing 7 night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean so we have rebooked for this cruise.

I just sent a request to join the Facebook group as I do MUCH better keeping up there then on the DIS. I can't get to this forum from work and it worked terrific for my last cruise.

We are the Young Family
Neil
Cynthia
John Wesley (12) at sailing
Adrianna (9) at sailing

If you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to help out. Please ask on the Facebook though as I'm afraid I'll miss it if you place it here. :)

We also did the FE exchange and would definitely like to participate once again IF it doesn't get to large. :) We had so much stuff to take home the kids thought is was Christmas all day long every day each time we returned to our room we had more gifts. Woohoo!

Wishing you all a magical evening!

We finally received word that we do not have to change this cruise again because my husband took a new job. It will be DH, DS (11), DD (7), my mom, and of course, me. We are so excited. Has anyone thought about excursions? Of course, we will do Nachi in Cozumel, but was wondering if anyone has been to Grand Cayman or Costa Maya before. I know that my DS wants to see Mayan ruins and we are thinking about doing a dolphin encounter. We would also like to join the FE. I am so excited that I do not have to postpone this cruise!

missusa82 said:
Just booked our second DCL Cruise on the Fantasy! Can't wait....

Would anyone like to arrange a Fish Extender Exchange or a Meet & Greet?

I would like to join your group if
It's not too late.
My sister Kay in room 7016
DS Joseph 7 in room 7016
DD Maggie 11 in room 7016
Myself Liz in room 7018
DH Craig in room 7018
Disboard name msliz2u

This is our first Disney cruise and first cruise as a family. We are from central Arkansas, and besides being big Disney Fans, we love our Hogs (Woooooo Pig Sooie)!

We would love to be a part of the FE group as well as a meet and greet. I saw there are a few families with daughters aged 11 and sons around our son's age. If you would like to email each other before hand please send a private message and I'll give you my email address. We are very excited about this cruise!
Thanks Liz

DMMom said:
Here is my 1st attempt at a St Paddy's day tshirt design. This was just done in Paint to get the basic idea. I am going to clean it up the logo on the pot of gold in Photoshop, but at least wanted to post it to see if anyone had any other ideas or a catchy phrase to add. I'm also working on one with a shamrock.

I like it alot!

I would like to join your group if
It's not too late.
My sister Kay in room 7016
DS Joseph 7 in room 7016
DD Maggie 11 in room 7016
Myself Liz in room 7018
DH Craig in room 7018
Disboard name msliz2u

This is our first Disney cruise and first cruise as a family. We are from central Arkansas, and besides being big Disney Fans, we love our Hogs (Woooooo Pig Sooie)!

We would love to be a part of the FE group as well as a meet and greet. I saw there are a few families with daughters aged 11 and sons around our son's age. If you would like to email each other before hand please send a private message and I'll give you my email address. We are very excited about this cruise!
Thanks Liz

Forgot to ask - do you want to have two fish extenders, one for each cabin, or just one with all of you on it?

Another payment closer to our cruise! 5 more months of working my butt off...I really wish the photography business wasn't so seasonal! Hoping it picks back up in October for the holiday season. On a good note, I do have a newborn session tomorrow!

BTW: Can someone accept my Facebook request on the Cruise Facebook page??? I've been waiting for weeks!

Hello everyone, this will be our first cruise ever.....and we are so excited. It will be myself, DD16 and DD8. So looking forward to a wonderful time on the fantasy.

Hi! Our family is planning on making this our very first cruise. It will be me, DH, DD (will be 8 then) and DS, who will be 4 when we embark and will turn 5 during the cruise. A friend/surrogate grandmother may also come with us.

We're in a category 4D room on deck 6. Can't wait!! Now we need to learn a lot. :lmao:

Hi there! This will be our first Disney cruise as well (though we are a longtime DL family). Our DD will turn 8 on departure day. We are on deck 8 We have SO much to learn before then! And I am totally new to these boards, as well. Nice to "meet" you! ~Kaley

Hi Everyone
I am new to all of this:wave2:..I am a single mom of my DD. She will be 12 on the trip. We never get to go on vacas due to times being so hard on $. But i decided to go crazy and book a cruise. It will be our first real vacation eva:woohoo:

DD has no idea that i booked a cruise or even a vaca. I am going to surprise her on Christmas. I fig that would be great because it will be just a week or so be for we can book the port adventures. This way we can book them together. :santa:

It is so hard not to talk about the cruise with DD or anyone for that matter. We are huge disney fans.
:disrocks: It is so great that this exisits. I have been reading every day to catch up and see what other people are saying about their trips.

I think she would really love to do the FE. I but in a quick post to that thread to see if there was room left. I haven't heard anything so i wanted to include myself in this one incase someone will start a second one.

Hi there! Glad you are joining us! I have a daughter that will be 11 on the cruise. We are doing a girl cruise this time and leaving the Dad at home! We have a group on Facebook for the cruise. Look for March 16, 2013-7 Night on Disney Fantasy. Hope to see you on there! I think there is still a little room on the FE list too!!

Hi Everyone
I am new to all of this:wave2:..I am a single mom of my DD. She will be 12 on the trip. We never get to go on vacas due to times being so hard on $. But i decided to go crazy and book a cruise. It will be our first real vacation eva:woohoo:

DD has no idea that i booked a cruise or even a vaca. I am going to surprise her on Christmas. I fig that would be great because it will be just a week or so be for we can book the port adventures. This way we can book them together. :santa:

It is so hard not to talk about the cruise with DD or anyone for that matter. We are huge disney fans.
:disrocks: It is so great that this exisits. I have been reading every day to catch up and see what other people are saying about their trips.

I think she would really love to do the FE. I but in a quick post to that thread to see if there was room left. I haven't heard anything so i wanted to include myself in this one incase someone will start a second one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter