March 16, 2017 Wonder 3 night cruise meet

ANGRebel

Mouseketeer
We are booking this 3 night sailing today, and would like to start the cruise meet thread to see who else is joining us on this sailing.

It will be myself (34), DW(31), DD(6), and DD(4) at time of sailing. We will also be doing the 4 night on the Wonder that precedes this cruise B2B. This will be our 3rd & 4th cruises. We are excited about the B2B.

Anyone else on this sailing yet?

We have a group booked for this cruise too. We are spending 4 days in the parks first then the three day cruise. We will have my kids two sets of grandparents (one set by blood and the other by choice)...also myself (39) DH (46), DD (will be 14) and b/g twins (will be 4)

Have you seen any fish extender groups for this cruise yet? We are wanting to try it. This will be our second Disney group cruise, first for the twins and third for my parents/oldest daughter. We have done LOTS of other cruises but not since the twins were born. SO ready to get back in the cruisin mode!!

Have you seen any fish extender groups for this cruise yet? We are wanting to try it. This will be our second Disney group cruise, first for the twins and third for my parents/oldest daughter. We have done LOTS of other cruises but not since the twins were born. SO ready to get back in the cruisin mode!!
It's a little early for Fish Extender groups. Typically 6-8 months out is a good time to get those started.

We are booking this 3 night sailing today, and would like to start the cruise meet thread to see who else is joining us on this sailing.

It will be myself (34), DW(31), DD(6), and DD(4) at time of sailing. We will also be doing the 4 night on the Wonder that precedes this cruise B2B. This will be our 3rd & 4th cruises. We are excited about the B2B.

Anyone else on this sailing yet?

We will also be doing B2B cruises on this ship (16th and 19th). It will just be myself (26) and DH (26) at time of sailing. This will also be our 3rd and 4th cruise with Disney. I can't wait!! We have previously been on the Magic and the Dream.

Cool we are on our first on the 19th and I see that there are a few of you doint B2B, I am not sure how to start a thread for the 19th, anyone here able to or tell me how. TIA

We are on this cruise! 2nd cruise for us! 1st was on the dream. Interested in doing FE as well if anyone starts it.

Single mom (45) going with 3 daughters (19, 17, 15)- any other single parents going??

I am on this cruise as well. My husband and I have cruised before but never with Disney. We are excited to try out DCL! We are a young couple (23 and 24) going with no kids. Any other kidless couples on this cruise?

Did you ever find a link to one? We would like to participate in one if there is one going!

Did you ever find a link to one? We would like to participate in one if there is one going!
There is an FE group for the March 16th cruise on FB and I believe they have a few more spots left. The deadline to sign up is January 15th. The group name is Disney Wonder March 16, 2017. Here is the link to the page but if it doesn't work just type in the group name and you should find it. Just let me know if you can't find it. The group leader's name is Lianabelle Pinero. https://www.facebook.com/groups/168...if_t=group_activity&notif_id=1483928220819647

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter