March 16, 2013 Disney Fantasy Cruise FE Thread

I think we'll go ahead and count ourselves as two seperate rooms, so everyone can participate. We'll make two seperate FE gifts, one for each cabin. We do have connecting cabins. I'll name one cabin "Gooftroop" and the other one "Gooftroop2"

Dis Name: Gooftroop
Cabin #: 9160
Elizabeth (me), Jazmine (15), Hannah (15), Jacob (6)

Dis Name: Gooftroop2
Cabin #: 9158
Mike (DH), Andrew (19), Jeremy (12)

-- Any special cruise celebrations, food allergies, etc
Our celebration? Mike and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary, however, along with the celebration of our marriage, is also the 10 year anniverary of the Unity of our family. Sounds confusing, I know....LOL

I adopted Andrew, Jazmine, and Jeremy as a single parent. When Mike and I married, he then adopted all three kids. We later adopted Jacob together. So we are celebrating our entire family's 10 year coming together.

Also, all three of our boys have autism. They are moderate to high functioning. We sailed for the first time in January. Jeremy had such a wonderful experience in the Club/Lab. We were told that he could only partake in these clubs as long as he was under 13 years of age. After getting home from our January cruise, and receiving a pin code in the mail from DCL, we decided to rebook before his 13 birthday, giving him one last time to partake in the kids' activities.

I think this sums up our family!

Elizabeth

I've got your family all added in Elizabeth! :thumbsup2 Congratulations on your family's anniversary -- what a wonderful way to celebrate!!! :yay:

Shonna

Hi Christina! :wave2:

I've got you and Alexis added to the FE group! Welcome! One of my daughters is 11! :banana:

You might check out www.etsy.com for FE's, they have somne really cute designs on there.

Shonna

Thanks Shonna! I found a cute FE on Etsy!! Maybe our daughters can get to know each other a little before the cruise. Is she on Facebook?

Jenlikes27 -5046

2 Adults: Jeremy and Jennifer
2 Kids: Julia (DD10) and Jessica (DD8)

Thanks Shonna! I found a cute FE on Etsy!! Maybe our daughters can get to know each other a little before the cruise. Is she on Facebook?

Hi Christina,

Her name is Addy, but she's not on Facebook yet. My other daughters are Amy (14) and Ashley (12), but we've only let Amy have a Facebook and e-mail account. We will probably let the other two set up accounts this summer, but haven't decided yet. If we do, I'll be sure to let you know so the girls could talk!

I also noticed that you are in Little Rock, Arkansas. I have family all over that area. My parents live in Hot Springs, my sister in Bryant (works in Little Rock), my brother is in Conway, aunt and uncle in Jacksonville and two other aunts in Cabot! :D

Shonna ;)

-- DMmom
-- Cabin # 8640
-- Sydney (12) girl; Ethan (9) boy; Teresa (mom); Kevin (dad)
-- Celebrating Kevin's Bday

Hi,

We would love to be added to the FE list! We just cruised for the first time aboard the Dream this past March and had so much fun with the FE gifts!

We are:

Karen (DM)
Allie (DD age 9 by cruise)
Carly (DBFF age 8 3/4 by cruise)
Room #7686

Carly's mom has yet to book and she may want to sign up for the FE list herself. On our last cruise she did not quite understand what it was and so I just included both girls on one FE at my cabin.

I can't wait!!

Please sign us up for the FE:
=====================

-- DISboard username (ClaudioCruisers)
-- Cabin # (7681/7683 - One FE)
-- First names of those participating, ages (of kids) and gender
Tony (adult male)
Jill (adult female)
Tanner, 14, male
Parker, 12, male
MacKenna, 8, female
-- Any special cruise celebrations, food allergies, etc. Nothing so far, just St Paddy's Day :-))

Hi Shonna.. Please add us to the FE List

Stateroom 8602
Adults:
Dave -- 46
Paula 46

Daughters
Jessica - 15
Madison - 13
Rachel - 11

Special Occasions: Paula's Birthday March 17

Thanks!

Hi,

We would love to be added to the FE list! We just cruised for the first time aboard the Dream this past March and had so much fun with the FE gifts!

We are:

Karen (DM)
Allie (DD age 9 by cruise)
Carly (DBFF age 8 3/4 by cruise)
Room #7686

Carly's mom has yet to book and she may want to sign up for the FE list herself. On our last cruise she did not quite understand what it was and so I just included both girls on one FE at my cabin.

I can't wait!!

Please sign us up for the FE:
=====================

-- DISboard username (ClaudioCruisers)
-- Cabin # (7681/7683 - One FE)
Tony (adult male)
Jill (adult female)
Tanner, 14, male
Parker, 12, male
MacKenna, 8, female
-- Any special cruise celebrations, food allergies, etc. Nothing so far, just St Paddy's Day :-))

Hi Shonna.. Please add us to the FE List

Stateroom 8602
Adults:
Dave -- 46
Paula 46

Daughters
Jessica - 15
Madison - 13
Rachel - 11

Special Occasions: Paula's Birthday March 17

Thanks!

Karen, Tony and Paula -- I've got you all added! :woohoo:

-- cruisenow01
-- Cabin # 12510
-- Elane (adult), Ben (11) and Ches (7)
-- No food allergies or special celebrations

Actually, my name is Natasha. My husband, Brandon and I, will be staying in the connected cabin 12512, but it will just be my mom, Elane (they call her MeMe), and my 2 children that participate in the FE. They love it and this will be my mom's first Disney cruise. She has been to Disney World with us and on a Carnival cruise, but never a Disney cruise. She loved the Carnival cruise, but she has no idea what fun is in store for her on this cruise. :)

-- DISboard username
msliz2u

-- Cabin # (if you know it already)
7016 and 7018

My sister Kay
me Liz
DH Craig
DD Maggie 11 years old
DS Joseph 7 years old

DH Craig birthday March 21
Also, I'm hoping to be much slimmer and leaner by that time.

We are from Central Arkansas and are big HOG Fans (wooooo pig sooie!), as well as totally in love with Disney!!!!

I noticed there are a few families with daughters that are 11. If anyone has children that are the same as my kiddos, I would love to help the kids get to know one another. I will join the facebook page. I'm so excited and can NOT wait!!!

-- DISboard username
msliz2u

-- Cabin # (if you know it already)
7016 and 7018

My sister Kay
me Liz
DH Craig
DD Maggie 11 years old
DS Joseph 7 years old

DH Craig birthday March 21
Also, I'm hoping to be much slimmer and leaner by that time.

We are from Central Arkansas and are big HOG Fans (wooooo pig sooie!), as well as totally in love with Disney!!!!

I noticed there are a few families with daughters that are 11. If anyone has children that are the same as my kiddos, I would love to help the kids get to know one another. I will join the facebook page. I'm so excited and can NOT wait!!!

Hi Liz! Welcome to the group! I will get your family added to the FE list. My daughter, Addy, just turned 11 in February. We haven't told the kids about the trip yet, but I'm sure she will have a blast on the cruise with your daughter and all the others girls in our group (there's a bunch!)

Where in Arkansas are you from? My parents live in Hot Springs, my sister in Bryant and my brother in Conway. I also have family near Little Rock, in Jacksonville and Cabot. And they are all crazy HOG fans too! ;-)

Actually, my name is Natasha. My husband, Brandon and I, will be staying in the connected cabin 12512, but it will just be my mom, Elane (they call her MeMe), and my 2 children that participate in the FE. They love it and this will be my mom's first Disney cruise. She has been to Disney World with us and on a Carnival cruise, but never a Disney cruise. She loved the Carnival cruise, but she has no idea what fun is in store for her on this cruise. :)

Hi Natasha! Sorry about that, I'll get it fixed on the FE list. :thumbsup2

Hi Liz! Welcome to the group! I will get your family added to the FE list. My daughter, Addy, just turned 11 in February. We haven't told the kids about the trip yet, but I'm sure she will have a blast on the cruise with your daughter and all the others girls in our group (there's a bunch!)

Where in Arkansas are you from? My parents live in Hot Springs, my sister in Bryant and my brother in Conway. I also have family near Little Rock, in Jacksonville and Cabot. And they are all crazy HOG fans too! ;-)

We currently live in Maumelle, AR (between Little Rock and North Little Rock). I grew up in Hot Springs, moved to Little Rock met my husband and now we live in Maumelle.
My kids are super excited about the trip...I couldn't keep it a surprise. They help us mark days off our count down calendar and remind me to save our change to put in our Cruise PiggyBank. I think I'm looking forward to this cruise the most. Thanks for adding us to your group! Your the best!!!!

Alyzea will be 10
Layla will be 7
Jayson will be having a birthday (March 22nd) while on the cruise and he will be 5!
oh and cabin 9658!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter