March 15' TR: Cruising into my 30s on the Dream! *PTR Link Added! 3/28/16*

Now It's Time To Say Goodbye!
(March 23, 2015)

We've come to the end of the cruise! We woke up super early. I was thankful that we were not in the early seating for breakfast!

Sad to see we were back!

Already cleaning for the next group of passengers!

The sun isn't even up yet..we shouldn't be either!

We crawled out of bed and got ready to leave our room and head to breakfast!

Mom saying Bye Bye!

We saw Carlos on the way out who said he has some birthday surprises for me and it was an extra set of the bath products. On both cruises I've taken on the Dream, we were never given refills of the bathroom products, unlike when you go to WDW! I was very thankful! I also asked him if we could sneak a look at an "ocean view" room and he let us! On our way out, we passed a mom and son who we met on day 1 a the M Drill and she had an inside room and let us see it! We were heading to breakfast and they didn't' even seemed packed and her son was still asleep! So after we did some stateroom stalking, we went to breakfast!

No Crush show…no time…

None of our table mates showed up for the breakfast so we got our food pretty quickly!

Mom and I had a TON of carry-on bags…or carry-off bags but I laughed at the sight of the hallway!

After one last stop at the fancy potty, we were on our way out!

We found our bags fairly easy. They don't allow pics anywhere in the customs area otherwise there would have been some! We did have a porter help with all of our stuff which was easy and helpful! We got through customs with ease and made it back to the car. The porter loaded the bags and we were off to WDW for a night…waving bye the Dream!!!!

*I'll have one more post wrapping up mom's surprise at WDW and pics of what we bought on the cruise with final thoughts…

*I thought I would share my birthday gifts though because it had a strong Disney theme for sure!

DCL Towels

runDisney headband

Alex and Ani Bands..(Yoda, I'm saving for the 5k next month!)

AND THE FINAL SURPRISE….THE BEST SURPRISE OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT, ANOTHER CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom and I will be setting sail for a 4 night cruise next March!!! We looked into pricing for a 7 night RCCL but the size of ship didn't really "float her boat" and she would like to do a 4 night with a day at sea so we are booked and the countdown begins!!!!

I'm debating if I want to start a PTR this early or wait until summer…time will tell. It will be the longest wait for sure!!!!

Until next time!

I think we may be on the same cruise next year! Our 350 day mark is today! I've really enjoyed reading your report! Happy (belated)Easter!

Loving your trip report! Especially love your Trip tips. We are going on my third DCL cruise in October (DH's first), but it's been 14 years since my last one so I appreciate your tips!

How fun! You'll have a fantastic time!

I've just read your whole trip report and loved it! Looking forward to any future TR's :)

Thanks! I'll post the link at the end of this TR for the PTR!

Loved your report! Can't wait to hear about the next cruise how exciting!

Thanks!

Totally loved it! Thanks so much for sharing! I need to get me some of those shirts…adorable! I'll come back and post my TR link when I get back. I should have done a pre-trip report but that kind of confuses me! HaHa!

Thanks! Surprisingly, a lot of the merchandise goes to our CM discount store…I have bought 2 DCL hoodies from the discount CM store for less than $15!! I just bought a DCL t-shirt the other day for $7 but it was too big so I have to return it. A lot of the dated stuff (2015 now) was there just after the New Year all deeply discounted! I might try and hold off more next year and wait until the sales!

A PTR is really just to pass the time and to update readers on what you have prepped for the cruise like when your cruise mail comes, things you make, things you buy, packing lists…etc! I think the worst part is coming up with a title for it! This one was pretty easy!

I think we may be on the same cruise next year! Our 350 day mark is today! I've really enjoyed reading your report! Happy (belated)Easter!

We're on the 4 night Dream that leaves on the 13th of March!

I just joined the group for the cruise on the cruise meet-up section!

Last edited:

I really enjoyed your trip report and the detail you put into it! We've never cruised with Disney before but are hoping to do one very soon so reading about your trip has me itching to sail!

Can't wait to hear about your next cruise!

Lissette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter