• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 15, 2015 MAGIC Cruise!! :)

3 suit cases, 3 backpacks, 2 haircuts and 1 mani/pedi and we are finally ready to get this vacation started! Driving down tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Thanks for all the great gifts! Ours were the unmarked red bags for stuff for ice cream. I forgot my labels at home so hopefully you figured out that it was for ice cream. We had a great time.

Thanks for all the great gifts! Ours were the unmarked red bags for stuff for ice cream. I forgot my labels at home so hopefully you figured out that it was for ice cream. We had a great time.
We too would like to thank everyone for all of the FE gifts! Made our trip even more "magical." I, too forgot to label our gifts...mine were the recipe cards, lanyards (for some) and goodie/trinket bags for the younger kids with erasers, pencil sharpeners, light up rings, etc.

Another thank you! Such wonderful gifts! My kids loved it!

Hope everyone had a fabulous time and made it home safe. We had some flight delays so are currently driving home from Chicago. Late night for school and work and reality tomorrow!

Anyone rebook on board? We booked a dummy date but are going to do the fantasy next June or july! ;)

Thanks so much for all the "Pixie Dust" gifts. This was our first experience with FE and it made the trip! We had a great time coming back to the cabin to check the FE.

Did anyone get sick? My DS and I came home with bronchitis. Missed school/work today, but cleared to start back tomorrow.

Hope everyone arrived home safely, and thanks again!!!!

I too want to thank everyone in the FE exchange for the gifts. DS was so excited to see so many safe, peanut free items for him, I really appreciate the thoughtfulness in considering his allergy.

We too booked a dummy cruise date, we're looking forward to doing Alaska summer 2016 :)

What a pleasure it was to travel and meet with with you!! We had an amazing trip. Thank you for all the generous FE gifts!!! My DD was thrilled to receive so many goodies.

Dizneefan so sorry to hear you are sick! My oldest DD picked up a cold but fortunately nothing worse.... though my little 3 yr old woke up the first morning on the ship with a head to toe allergic drug rash! It was good we went to key west so I could buy benedryl!

So hard easing back into normal life....

Another thank you from us. My DD checked our FE every time she left or returned even if there was only a 5 minute difference. :) We also booked a dummy date, but we haven't quite figured out what we're going to do yet. We've talked about an Alaskan cruise, but nothing definitive yet.

Thankfully, we had Monday off work and school to readjust before returning to reality. I didn't eat any of my nightly "Sleepy" chocolates so to assist in my transition, I'm eating one each day. :) I've still got to go to the grocery, but I am thoroughly unmotivated to do it.

Hope everyone who's gotten sick recovers quickly!

Yes, I must echo everyone's sentiments about the FE gifts! Everyone was over-generous. It was the best FE experience we've ever had! We definitely have to step up our game for our next cruise.

Speaking of, we did book a dummy date while onboard. We're looking at heading to Alaska sometime next Summer. Now that dates have been released, it's time to start putting our schedules together for more than a year out!

Adding our heartfelt thank you's to all of you for your friendship and generosity this cruise. It was wonderful to be able to see familiar faces and stop to chat and exchange stories. You guys are awesome!

We did book a dummy cruise but are not sure what to do with it. In October on opening day I had booked the Fantasy for next spring break -- and the price has since gone up by $1,000 for the three of us. We are doing a family cruise on another (gasp) cruise line at Christmas, and DH isn't sure if he wants to do another cruise so soon. He's talking about going to Naples, Florida, instead. In the meantime, though, I'm not giving up that booking. If we change our minds, we will be priced out. We'll see how the summer goes.

Meanwhile I have four loads of laundry down, the dog has been picked up, the fridge has been restocked and I've made it through all the work emails. Oh, and most importantly, the snow is gone here at home!!!

Happy re-entry to you all.

I hope everyone got home safe and sound! We had a long drive but made it in 23 hours, although yesterday we were zombies. I was so preoccupied with the summer 2016 cruises being released that I didn't even think about doing a dummy booking for the credit and 10% off. But oh well. We're planning on doing the August 1st 12-night Med and Greek Isle cruise as our honeymoon (although I'm eyeballing the 12-night trip from Copenhagen to Dover).

We are booked on the January 2, 2016, Fantasy Eastern Caribbean sailing; look me up if you book it :).

For those in our FE group, we dropped off the embroidered Magic magnets, sorry they didn't have to/from labels. In my haste to get everything packed I forgot them :(.

Hey everybody, we absolutely looooved our first cruise on the Disney Magic. We boarded really late on Sunday so we missed the 3 PM meet up on the Promenade Lounge :-( We are hooked though, and we booked a placeholder onboard offer and now need to choose another cruise :-) Thinking of the Fantasy, one of the 7 night Caribbean itineraries, anyone can make a recommendation? Any advice?

I too would like to thank everyone for the lovely, thoughtful, fun FE gifts! Lots of goodies to take home and have the magic live a little longer.

We just got home last night after our vacation went steeply downhill after debarkation (friend's death among lots of other little mishaps). We were glad to be home. But the cruise part was spectacular! The best excursions we have ever done and we met more friendly faces then ever before.

Did anyone have any post-cruise boat swaying feeling? I always do, but this cruise was soooo smooth, I didn't get any! I always enjoy that reminder.

Anyway, thanks for helping this cruise go so well! Happy cruising!

My goodness! We did not book onboard, but we have 30 days post-cruise to do so and get the benefits. I checked for the same week next year, and the price is almost double what we paid this year! Ouch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter