March 13th 2011 Fiesta time on the Wonder!

Can't..........fit.....everything....in.....the .....carry-on............

I am determined to make this work.
The kids and DH are fine. It's the stupid shoes. And shirts...and well cosmetics/straightener/curling iron...... You guys (men) have it easy.

Grrrrrrrr.

Back to try again........:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Me too!!! :lmao:

Today is family day in Ontario and we just spend a couple of hours toboganning in the yard. It is such a good feeling to know the only sliding we will be doing in 3 weeks is on the Mickey Slide!! :banana:

Happy family day to you. :thumbsup2
I am spending it cleaning and sorting through clothes while trying to pack.
The boys are playing road hockey with Dad.

Maybe skating tonight........can't wait to say good bye to the snow.....

I will not be packing everything in a carry on!!! My suitcase is big and it is packed FULL.....I am going to go back and rethink some things though!!

Is Semi-formal night going to be St. Patty's day?

I will not be packing everything in a carry on!!! My suitcase is big and it is packed FULL.....I am going to go back and rethink some things though!!

St Patty's day is Thursday. Sea day.
Friday , our early Cabo day is Semi-formal.

I CAN bring a big suitcase.....We usually do.

I have a connecting flight and am worried about losing stuff, waiting for bags, carrying too much around ( the last couple of cruises were ridiculous......) Delta is know for losing things. With the way our flights have changed over the last few months....not really liking Delta.
I want to see how light I can pack. I'm on a mission.:rotfl2:

My carry on will be my alcohol. lol It is St Paddy's ya know. Buying drinks on the ship will be pricey so I am bringing some of my own ;)

My carry on will be my alcohol. lol It is St Paddy's ya know. Buying drinks on the ship will be pricey so I am bringing some of my own ;)

We are going to be picking up some booze in PV. I'm sure what we carry on the ship will be gone by Wednesday!

We are flying southwest. We have a stop, but we don't get off...that doesn't mean our luggage won't get off. I just took out a few things from my suitcase. I am re-thinking some things. I am going to go very casual to dinner five nights. It is hard when you have to fly. We are used to driving to PC.

Has anyone heard about the store called "Unclaimed Baggage Center". It is a huge store that the airlines sell lost luggage too. Well, that store is in my home town. So, if you lose something, let me know.....I might be able to find it :rotfl:

We are flying southwest. We have a stop, but we don't get off...that doesn't mean our luggage won't get off. I just took out a few things from my suitcase. I am re-thinking some things. I am going to go very casual to dinner five nights. It is hard when you have to fly. We are used to driving to PC.

Has anyone heard about the store called "Unclaimed Baggage Center". It is a huge store that the airlines sell lost luggage too. Well, that store is in my home town. So, if you lose something, let me know.....I might be able to find it :rotfl:

I was a travel agent for 11 years. Your bags should not leave the plane on your flight. They refer to it as a "Direct Flight" When you have a stop but no change of plane. May sure you make your luggage easy to identify :) See you in 20 days!

My DH will be in charge of his own carry on, it's a backpack and it's full of liquor. We have never taken any kind of liquor with us on trips before, actually we don't usually drink any liquor. Hmmmm.........maybe he's going through a mid-life crisis. Oh well, it least it's liquor and not a sports car or hot chicka.

I am hopefully going to keep it down to 2 checked bags and then we each have a carry-on. We were able to do that for the last cruise. We are flying Delta on the way there as well. They changed our flights and added another leg. Now we have 2 connections (more chances of lost luggage :scared1:). We will be in LA for 2 days before the cruise so hopefully it will work out. Last time we flew to Disney, we flew Southwest. They lost our luggage for a day. We did not find out until the next day because we flew in around 9:00pm and used Magical Express. I did not sleep well that night waiting for it. Talk about looking scary the first day because I was not going to wait around in the hotel for it. We had Crystal Palace reservations the first morning. We stayed at Caribbean Beach and they were great about getting us some needed items. We are flying Southwest home but by that point I will not worry about it.

So is anyone else getting so excited that they are not sleeping much? I find myself staying up late on these boards or researching more info. and then waking up early thinking the same thing.

Meredith

My DH will be in charge of his own carry on, it's a backpack and it's full of liquor. We have never taken any kind of liquor with us on trips before, actually we don't usually drink any liquor. Hmmmm.........maybe he's going through a mid-life crisis. Oh well, it least it's liquor and not a sports car or hot chicka.

Hey..... I just bought a new sports car, what are you saying? lol
I'm Irish so of course I drink. Don't worry folks, I won't be sloppy drunk on a Disney cruise. Just a nice social drink. :littleangel:

:scared1: That's right! You read correctly, where can I buy Rum and Beer near Disneyland. We won't have a car so I am hoping there is something within walking distance.

DH needs his rum and beer! :rotfl:

I am hopefully going to keep it down to 2 checked bags and then we each have a carry-on. We were able to do that for the last cruise. We are flying Delta on the way there as well. They changed our flights and added another leg. Now we have 2 connections (more chances of lost luggage :scared1:). We will be in LA for 2 days before the cruise so hopefully it will work out. Last time we flew to Disney, we flew Southwest. They lost our luggage for a day. We did not find out until the next day because we flew in around 9:00pm and used Magical Express. I did not sleep well that night waiting for it. Talk about looking scary the first day because I was not going to wait around in the hotel for it. We had Crystal Palace reservations the first morning. We stayed at Caribbean Beach and they were great about getting us some needed items. We are flying Southwest home but by that point I will not worry about it.

So is anyone else getting so excited that they are not sleeping much? I find myself staying up late on these boards or researching more info. and then waking up early thinking the same thing.

Meredith

You're not alone. I have been anxiously counting down!! My co-workers are sick of hearing about it. lol
Good luck with your luggage. The port is only a 5 1/2 hour drive for me so if my bags get lost I'm just an idiot. hehehe

:scared1: That's right! You read correctly, where can I buy Rum and Beer near Disneyland. We won't have a car so I am hoping there is something within walking distance.

DH needs his rum and beer! :rotfl:

There are a few shops that sell alcohol near the park but be prepared to spend way too much. If you can get it elsewhere I recommend it.
I've made the mistake of purchasing near the park a few times. Each time I grumbled under my breath as I paid thinking how much cheaper it is when you're not in DL range.

. I hope to share a drink with ya :thumbsup2

Absolutely!
We need to find a place near the airport that sells liquor/ beer. We are staying near LAX Sat. Night. Don't think there will be time at the port, unless our limo driver makes a quick stop for us.;)

Ohhhhh! soooo excited! Just booked the GC for the night after the cruise, then HOJO for the rest .
Never paid that much for one night ( and we've done the Poly and Boardwalk!)
:scared1: so much money! Oh well..... Really wanted to try it out, and it's only for one night.
Disney has a hold of my wallet and not letting go!:rotfl2:

Forgot to add...
Disney just released another hotel offer, that's why we booked.

They had one that you needed to book 2 or more nights to get the discount.
Now, this one is 30% off a night.

Just want to confirm what I have been assuming. What night do people think is formal night?

We will be over packed. That is why they put wheels on luggage.

"Disney has a hold of my wallet and not letting go!"

Too Funny! I am spending the weekend in LA so I will have my car. Not thrilled about parking my baby for 7 days there but I don't have much choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter