• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 13th 2011 Fiesta time on the Wonder!

FE Exchange....do we deliver all in one day? I am doing a gift for the whole cabin and a separate gift for each of the kids in the cabin. I think I will do them on separate days so they get more.

You can do it however you'd like! And I'll PM you with Ashley's address...

Thanks....

I just think it woud be best if people deliver on different days so you get something everyday instead of all of it the first day. Makes for a fun surprise everyday!!l

Erin you are the best for giving us your time and doing this!!

Kenna will email Ashley.

I have been emailing back and forth with Disneyluvbug (Penny) and she also has a daughter that does competitive cheer. Sounds like we may have quite a few cheerleaders on this cruise. We are thinking that it would be fun for them to put together a cheer routine for the talent show on the ship. Is anyone else interested? I think it would be really fun for them. If your child is not a cheerleader and still wants to join the group that is totally fine. Just post if you are interested please. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have been emailing back and forth with Disneyluvbug (Penny) and she also has a daughter that does competitive cheer. Sounds like we may have quite a few cheerleaders on this cruise. We are thinking that it would be fun for them to put together a cheer routine for the talent show on the ship. Is anyone else interested? I think it would be really fun for them. If your child is not a cheerleader and still wants to join the group that is totally fine. Just post if you are interested please. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That would be really cool! These are the cheerleaders I personally know:

Madeline (16)
Taylor (16)
Ashley (12)
Bridget (12)
Taylor (10)
Sophia (5)

I know several more are on the facebook page. The big girls could put together a cheer (they do that all the time for high school cheer anyway) and they could have tumbling in there for the ones that are comfortable tumbling on no mat. Ashley probably won't twist without a mat but she would do a standing tuck.

Another update with corrections is being sent out, here is a FE list at a glance (the second group has 13, but the first group has more double room families)

FE List #1

Mindy327
Mindy327 Parents
Melsherard
Texasgirl
Emma'smom/Hannah'sdad
Lmhall2000
Krazy4cruising
Scott_twinsmom
Dicecatt
Dramamama
Fire Ohana
Melsherard's Family

FE List #2:

CopaDave
Brocoloco
Themwrights
Mtgdisney
Boulders
Disneyluvbug
Sabrinaoxox
DisneyFans
Tracielynn
Yukongirl123
ThePedersonFamily
Minniemamax2
Kap@abq

That would be really cool! These are the cheerleaders I personally know:

Madeline (16)
Taylor (16)
Ashley (12)
Bridget (12)
Taylor (10)
Sophia (5)

I know several more are on the facebook page. The big girls could put together a cheer (they do that all the time for high school cheer anyway) and they could have tumbling in there for the ones that are comfortable tumbling on no mat. Ashley probably won't twist without a mat but she would do a standing tuck.

My daughter Hannah (13) is a cheerleader as well. :cheer2:

Meredith

Kenna can do both standing and running backhandsprings without a map. She also did her first toe touch basket toss last night at their middle school cheer competition. She thought it was the best thing she had ever done and I help my breath because I was so nervous that she would hit the ground. So it looks like already we have 9 girls. We will just have to check out the navigators and get them signed up. We also have to come up with a place that they can meet on the ship and practice. Any ideas?

No cheerleaders here, but we have two irish dancers! Any other soft/hard shoe dancers out there? They could put on a ceili for St. Paddy's day! :)

Long shot! Not many out there! :)
Tara

Genny and Gracie are cheerleaders too, and are interested :)

Just a thought, what will they wear? Is this something we might want to coordinate before the cruise? I can make hair bows if that would help :)

My girls 12 and 7, do hip hop and poms. The oldest did cheer for 3 years several years ago. The 7 yo did cheer for 1 year, it was mostly dance moves and cheers.

The others in our group 1 10 yo does competition cheer. another 13 yo and 6 yo does poms and hip hop. 13 also did cheer with my daughter for several years.

Ok my hubby says I need to slow down when I get excited about something and stop typing too fast cause I make a ton of mistakes!! Sorry!!

Ok, Melissa matching bows would be awesome if it would not be too much trouble. I totally do not mind giving you some money for the supplies. Just let me know.

They could all wear black soffee shorts (soft cotton shorts) and choose a color for a shirt and everyone can bring something that color.

I also think it is awesome that we have a few older teenagers who can come up with the routine.

Wow, between the meet and greet at Dave and Busters this Friday for the Zonis and the cheer thing I am too over the top excited!!

No, we're not. We're staying out near Ontario Airport, actually. (relatively near.)

But I put 10:30 down as well. I'd rather be early and wait than take the chance of missing the boat.

Also, while I was online updating the docs, I managed to score Brunch at Palo for Day 5! :cool1::banana::yay::cheer2:party:

Where are you staying near Ontario Airport?? We are also staying near the airport!! Our shuttle leaves at 9 AM.

My daughter Taylor 10 does competitive cheer and would like to participate. My email is KStradtman@aol.com if you need it.

I called Los Veranos today and didn't accomplish much.
I asked the sales rep if we had a party of 20 if they would pick us up at port instead of the Collage. She said no, only collage.
I called again a couple hours later, said my " friend" was picked up with a party of 20 last week from the port and could they do this for us as well...... and was again told "no, only pick up at collage. Only 5 mins away".

So I am not giving up yet. I emailed the company ( leaving the impression this was going to be a new booking of 20 people :) and asked if they would pick us up at the port. So I await a response.

Sorry, I don't have better news.

Ok my hubby says I need to slow down when I get excited about something and stop typing too fast cause I make a ton of mistakes!! Sorry!!

Ok, Melissa matching bows would be awesome if it would not be too much trouble. I totally do not mind giving you some money for the supplies. Just let me know.

They could all wear black soffee shorts (soft cotton shorts) and choose a color for a shirt and everyone can bring something that color.

I also think it is awesome that we have a few older teenagers who can come up with the routine.

Wow, between the meet and greet at Dave and Busters this Friday for the Zonis and the cheer thing I am too over the top excited!!

Yay!!
The bows will be no problem... once we decide on a color, I will make them. Just let me know the final count on how many we will need.
How fun will this be??? We will have to make sure someone records it on video!:cheer2:

Yay!!
The bows will be no problem... once we decide on a color, I will make them. Just let me know the final count on how many we will need.
How fun will this be??? We will have to make sure someone records it on video!:cheer2:

awesome..that would be great!!
Maybe a green?? For St.Pattys day and disbords
?????

my dd, Julianna is so excited!! she is 8:cheer2:

Here is the cheer team...
Melissa is going to make bows (thank you so much)
I think green is an awesome color choice. Sound good? Maybe we could do solid green tshirts and write their names with puffy paint on the front?

Madeline (16)
Taylor (16)
Hannah (13)
Misand (13)
Ashley (12)
Bridget (12)
Genny (12)
Misand DD (12)
Kenna (11)
Taylor (10)
Taylor #2 (10)
Misand (10)
Gracie (9)
Theresa (8)
Julianna (8)
Misand DD (7)
Misand (6)
Sophia (5)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter