March 13, 2015 Dream

*****ATTENTION*******
I am so sorry and hope this doesn't mess anyone up too much but my two cabins are switched.....
Jeremy, Kim, Ella, and Carter are in Cabin 8027
Judy, Franky, and Gracyn are in cabin 7068

Again....I'm so sorry for the confusion

Thank you!

I'll update on the master

Hey there!

Getting married a week from today on March 7th!
New last name will be Goodsell

=]
Hahaha....here I am thinking your username was "soon to be good sail" as in cruising!!!
Hope all goes well with the wedding! Remember if anything doesn't go as planned...you are the only one who will notice....so don't sweat it

*****ATTENTION*******
I am so sorry and hope this doesn't mess anyone up too much but my two cabins are switched.....
Jeremy, Kim, Ella, and Carter are in Cabin 8027
Judy, Franky, and Gracyn are in cabin 7068

Again....I'm so sorry for the confusion
Ugh... Our gifts are already packaged, marked with cabin numbers & packed.

Hahaha....here I am thinking your username was "soon to be good sail" as in cruising!!!
Hope all goes well with the wedding! Remember if anything doesn't go as planned...you are the only one who will notice....so don't sweat it

haha! You're not the first, I had someone else say that too!! =]

Here's the map. Sorry. Had issues uploading.

Map looks great and so helpful! Thank you for making it!
One problem.....we are not on it.....
We are in cabin 8027.... Jermy, Kim, Ella, and Carter

Again, I am so sorry for the confusion

So sooo sorry! My husband & I have been swamped this week trying to get everything covered before our vacation, do I told him this a.m. We HAVE to get this out because Katie is getting married in 2 days! So I must've missed you guys when I was reading off the list.

We will get you added and repost. Again, so sorry!

Map looks great and so helpful! Thank you for making it!

soooo

Ok, here's the revised map with EVERYONE hopefully.

QUOTE="bailey602, post: 53197075, member: 542313"]Map looks great and so helpful! Thank you for making it!

Again, I am so sorry for the confusion[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 12
Ok, here's the revised map with EVERYONE hopefully.

QUOTE="bailey602, post: 53197075, member: 542313"]Map looks great and so helpful! Thank you for making it!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this!

OKAY - HERE WE GO!
COUNTDOWN: ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY!!

Members of the Dream FE Group:

1. soontobegoodsell:
Cabin 9672 - Katie & Joshua (first cruise and honeymooners! Ages 25 & 24)
2. bailey602 -
Cabin 8027F - Dad Jeremy, Mom Kim, DD Ella (age 9), DS Carter (age 6)
Cabin 7068M - Grandad Frank, Grandma Judy, and DD Gracyn (age 14)
3. nunnerygrl -
Cabin 8020 - Mom Mary, Dad Blair, DD Aurora (age 11)
Cabin 8018 - Grandpap Don, Grandma Mary Ann (first cruise!!)
4. CaymenJet -
Cabin 12012 - Mom Julie, Dad Dave, DS Matthew (age 13), and DD Faith (age 7)
5. Sparrelts -
Cabin 7654 - Grandpa Brian, Grandma Sharon, Ally (age 21), and Heidi (age 5)
Cabin 7648 - Mom Tina, Dad Paul, Ethan (age 15), Alex (age 9), and Mason (age 5)
Cabin 8654 - Niece Tessa, Her husband Billy, Hayley (age 8), and William (age 6)
Cabin 7658 - Niece Amber, Her husband Kellen, Maddy (age 8), and Kylie (age 6)
6. Leslie Cutchins - ** PIXIE DUSTING ** -- Honorary FE member
Cabin 11010 -- Leslie & _____
Cabin 11012 -- Daughters = Cooper, Liza, and Annie

I'D LOVE TO SET UP A MEET UP SO WE CAN ALL SAY HELLO TO EACH OTHER AND CAN PUT A FACE TO ALL THE CONVERSATIONS THROUGHOUT THIS FORUM.
WHERE SHOULD THIS OCCUR? I HAVEN'T SAILED BEFORE, SO I'D LOVE A PERSON WHO HAS SAILED TO PICK A PLACE AND WE'LL ALL MEET THERE -- POSSIBLY BEFORE THE SAIL AWAY PARTY? OR EVEN DURING THE SAIL AWAY PARTY, AS THAT MIGHT BE REALLY FUN!!

LET ME KNOW!

-Katie

No problem! We arrived in Florida last night & one of my nieces said I left them off the delivery map. Please note I left cabin 8654 off for Tessa & Billy.

Hope to meet you all soon! Safe travels,

Tina

Yay!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to do that! It will help tremendously!

Sort of depends when everyone boards, I suppose. My mom was on The Dream last year & she recommended meeting by the huge Donald Duck statue in the main lobby. We board at 11:15. How about everyone else?

OKAY - HERE WE GO!
COUNTDOWN: ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY!!

Members of the Dream FE Group:

1. soontobegoodsell:
Cabin 9672 - Katie & Joshua (first cruise and honeymooners! Ages 25 & 24)
2. bailey602 -
Cabin 8027F - Dad Jeremy, Mom Kim, DD Ella (age 9), DS Carter (age 6)
Cabin 7068M - Grandad Frank, Grandma Judy, and DD Gracyn (age 14)
3. nunnerygrl -
Cabin 8020 - Mom Mary, Dad Blair, DD Aurora (age 11)
Cabin 8018 - Grandpap Don, Grandma Mary Ann (first cruise!!)
4. CaymenJet -
Cabin 12012 - Mom Julie, Dad Dave, DS Matthew (age 13), and DD Faith (age 7)
5. Sparrelts -
Cabin 7654 - Grandpa Brian, Grandma Sharon, Ally (age 21), and Heidi (age 5)
Cabin 7648 - Mom Tina, Dad Paul, Ethan (age 15), Alex (age 9), and Mason (age 5)
Cabin 8654 - Niece Tessa, Her husband Billy, Hayley (age 8), and William (age 6)
Cabin 7658 - Niece Amber, Her husband Kellen, Maddy (age 8), and Kylie (age 6)
6. Leslie Cutchins - ** PIXIE DUSTING ** -- Honorary FE member
Cabin 11010 -- Leslie & _____
Cabin 11012 -- Daughters = Cooper, Liza, and Annie

I'D LOVE TO SET UP A MEET UP SO WE CAN ALL SAY HELLO TO EACH OTHER AND CAN PUT A FACE TO ALL THE CONVERSATIONS THROUGHOUT THIS FORUM.
WHERE SHOULD THIS OCCUR? I HAVEN'T SAILED BEFORE, SO I'D LOVE A PERSON WHO HAS SAILED TO PICK A PLACE AND WE'LL ALL MEET THERE -- POSSIBLY BEFORE THE SAIL AWAY PARTY? OR EVEN DURING THE SAIL AWAY PARTY, AS THAT MIGHT BE REALLY FUN!!

LET ME KNOW!

-Katie

Sort of depends when everyone boards, I suppose. My mom was on The Dream last year & she recommended meeting by the huge Donald Duck statue in the main lobby. We board at 11:15. How about everyone else?
We don't board until 115. We're driving down from Ohio Thursday night.

Hey there,

We probably won't board until after 2pm.

I say that we meet for the Sailing Away Party, that way, everyone is on board and has gotten settled within their staterooms, changed (if they wanted to), etc.

Do we want to meet around 345ish at the Donald Duck statue in the lobby?

Let me know!

Thanks!

Hey there,

We probably won't board until after 2pm.

I say that we meet for the Sailing Away Party, that way, everyone is on board and has gotten settled within their staterooms, changed (if they wanted to), etc.

Do we want to meet around 345ish at the Donald Duck statue in the lobby?

Let me know!

Thanks!
I have some of our old navigators. Let me look and see if I can find what time the muster drill will be.

The mandatory life boat drill was at 4 pm on our last cruise. The sailing away party began at 430 after the drill. The first show/dinner seating did not start until 6pm.

What if we met by Donald at 530?

The mandatory life boat drill was at 4 pm on our last cruise. The sailing away party began at 430 after the drill. The first show/dinner seating did not start until 6pm.

What if we met by Donald at 530?

Hey there!

That sounds great to me!! Let's plan on that!

MEET AT DONALD DUCK STATUE IN LOBBY AT 530pm (if you are available and/or would like to meet up).

It will be a quick meet up for Josh and I as we have plans that I am surprising him with before our second seating dinner!

Thank you!

Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter