• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 13, 2011 - DREAM

Started pulling clothes together today. Need to do laundry tomorrow :laundy:and finish packing clothes. Then, I can work on cosmetics and toiletries.

Started pulling clothes together today. Need to do laundry tomorrow :laundy:and finish packing clothes. Then, I can work on cosmetics and toiletries.

Y'all are killing me :sad2: I'm starting :laundy: tomorrow, and the new suitcases arrive then too! I should be done with the FE gifts tomorrow nite and then hopefully Wed nite I can pack kids' clothes/things, along with FE/misc items. That will leave my stuff and DH's for Thurs nite/Fri (I'm taking off on Fri)! This fulltime working thing is really getting in my way of what I want to do - pack, workout, etc :rotfl2:

At least I found someone to housesit and watch the dog :worship: I'm getting there, slowly but surely:thumbsup2 I need to call the hotel and ensure late checkin as we prob won't get there until around midnite on FRi nite, unless some pixie dust heads our way and we can get standby on an earlier flight.

Off to bed for some sweet dreams :cloud9:

Four loads of laundry today. Hauled out the suitcases over the weekend. Need to sort through the camera equipment. So many dead batteries, corrupt SD cards have been a nightmare.

DW wants me to line up for the new iPad 2 on Friday. As if I have the time!

Once you get the iPad, make sure you get the camera adapter. With this gadget, you can upload all the pictures from the camera or sd card. It makes life so much easier.

Headed out for haircut and then errands to pick up what I forgot yesterday on my errand run. Then laundry:laundy:, pull out clothes that will be packed probably tomorrow, and clean floors. I have organized cosmetics, toiletries, and meds this morning and need to put lots of stuff into smaller containers and get it packed. Right now it is all scattered in stacks in three different rooms of the house. My organized brain does not like the mess!:scared1:

I thought I would be finished by now, but I am barely started. Trying to get my house shining, my clothes packed and still do all the things life requires is tiring! LOL! I am still working on my FE gifts. Have everything made or purchased, but still need to put them together. I think I will get that done tonight or tomorrow. I have Open House tonight and NOBODY is allowed to miss that!

I can't wait to meet everyone at the Aquaduck at 3:15 on Sunday. Hard to believe it is already here!

Four loads of laundry today. Hauled out the suitcases over the weekend. Need to sort through the camera equipment. So many dead batteries, corrupt SD cards have been a nightmare.

My 13yo asked me to get the iPad2 this Friday -- I laughed in her face. I have an iPad, I am waiting for the WiFi Motorola Xoom this spring ... Mommy wants one of those too!

My 13yo asked me to get the iPad2 this Friday -- I laughed in her face. I have an iPad, I am waiting for the WiFi Motorola Xoom this spring ... Mommy wants one of those too!

I can get HotSpot service on my Sprint phone -- I don't need to pay for a service plan for either an iPad or Android tablet.

I do have the camera connection for my iPad.

Packing is moving along nicely. I just need to try and keep up the :laundy:
Cannot believe how close we are getting!:banana:
My biggest hurdle now is sorting out a US plan for my DDs Blackberry. Usually we buy US text plan--but this time we are needing her to use the Blackberry messenger. I have heard like about 5 conflicting stories from the phone companies about this...getting frustrated. So if any of the other memberhere have any opinions...IS IT free or not across US and Canada to BBM?? and if not what sort of plan have you gotten. We are with Rogers.

I can hardly stand it! I haven't started to pack but hopefully tonight! :laundy:

I have completed 60% of the FE gifts and can't wait to hand them out!!
:cheer2:

Yea. :banana: Hair cut. Floors and bathrooms cleaned.:thumbsup2Did an hour on the eliptical.:woohoo:Laundry done...just have to fold towels. Clothes, toiletries, and meds packed except for the dainties hanging on the drying rack. Just need to change my purse into my under-the-seat tote, weigh the luggage, and take checkable luggage to son's house. Son gets four free checked bags with his ff status, and he only has two to check. :yay:Oh, and a whole day to remember all I forgot...:confused3That's why I need to pack early!:scared1:

Cleaned all day and it in the middle of packing it actually looks like a bomb went off in my living room...I don't think anything is in a suitcase yet, more in the general area of suitcases.

Just talked to our friend who is taking us to the airport Sunday morning. Our flight leaves at 7:30 AM which means we need to be at the airport at 5:30 which means we need to leave the house at 4:30 which is really 3:30 due to the time change. Now that is a true friend:yay:

Just talked to our friend who is taking us to the airport Sunday morning. Our flight leaves at 7:30 AM which means we need to be at the airport at 5:30 which means we need to leave the house at 4:30 which is really 3:30 due to the time change. Now that is a true friend:yay:

And that is why we are flying out on Saturday -- that is truly a dear dear friend. Houston Hobby or International?

If I can make it to Friday, we're good! So tired....zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Doing :laundy: now, finished compiling FE gifts earlier tonite. Now, about FE gifts - this was my first time and I had no idea what to do/get! So, for the older kids, they will probably get alot of younger kid stuff and some of the "cabin" gifts didn't turn out as nicely as I had hoped :sad2: Sorry :lovestruc

I think I can at least find some time to workout and get a pedi tomorrow, but also wanted to go shopping for some things for me:thumbsup2 Don't know if that will happen though, and usually when it does in these situations, it's impulse buying and that is just not good!

I need to print off car/hotel confirmation e-mails tomorrow.....geesh, all the paperwork that will have to be put together and come with us :eek: Like I said, this FT working thing is cramping my vacation planning! But then again, the FT working thing is what gave us this vacation :banana:

I will have copies of the FE list with me for the meet on Sun - please remember to bring something to write with to update the sheet! Can't wait to meet everyone - I will be the one sipping fruity frozen drinks the entire time :yay:

So I am off to go get my root canal -- fun fun fun (not) and DH just got off his "oh so fun" 15 hour flight from Delhi to Chicago and is changing terminals in Chicago right now before flying home. Poor DH couldn't sleep on that flight, he is going to be wiped out.

Still haven't finished packing (mine and DHs)but everything is ready to go. Just have to get stuff ironed (any volunteers?) probably will have my housekeeper do that tomorrow since there won't be much to do next week when we are gone and half the house is being painted (my mom is housesitting and "general contracting" as she calls it).

FEs -- oh yeah, gotta finish that.

YES, MY VACATION STARTS TODAY AT 4:30:banana::banana::banana:I HAVE ONE MORE MIDTERM TO TAKE AND I AM DONE!!:banana::banana:

Hoping you ACE THE MIDTERM! :thumbsup2

Luggage weighed heavy last night. Did some shifting! Still thinking of taking clothes out. I packed way too much! Hard to know how to pack for the weather this time of year. :confused3Just some dusting and a little extra laundry today, then off to run errands and lunch out with gift certificate a local mall sent to stimulate business. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter