• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 11, 2013 - 5 Night Western Caribbean - Disney Wonder March 11, 2013

Welcome aboard to all the new people. So sorry about the delay in getting people added to facebook. If I have not added you can you please re request. For some weird reason facebook took me off the board. Jeff and I also were out of town (otherwise I am usually very good at responding to everything.

Those of you wanting to join in on the FE's there is still plenty of room and we would love to have you. Information is on Facebook (if you can't find us please message me and I will get you added).

Welcome aboard to all the new people. So sorry about the delay in getting people added to facebook. If I have not added you can you please re request. For some weird reason facebook took me off the board. Jeff and I also were out of town (otherwise I am usually very good at responding to everything.

Those of you wanting to join in on the FE's there is still plenty of room and we would love to have you. Information is on Facebook (if you can't find us please message me and I will get you added).

No worries :hug: Thanks for adding us :goodvibes sent my info on FB for FE :thumbsup2

Just a reminder we are closing FE's on Feb 1 if you are interested in joining and have not you still have time. :thumbsup2

Thank you. I've never cruised on disney before. Is this group for sharing info or meeting up? Thanks again from the newbie

Make sure to go to FE document on the Facebook group and edit to add your family by FEB 1. It is with the pinned posts.

Hello All! i just signed up for this board so im a newbie! We have booked a cruise for march 11-15! Cant wait this will be our 3rd disney cruise!
my girls are savannah 11 and lillie 8! Looking for advice and to see if i can sign up for the fish extender!!

thanks
kelly:yay:

Hello All! i just signed up for this board so im a newbie! We have booked a cruise for march 11-15! Cant wait this will be our 3rd disney cruise!
my girls are savannah 11 and lillie 8! Looking for advice and to see if i can sign up for the fish extender!!

thanks
kelly:yay:

welcome aboard please come join us over on facebook that is where the majority of the conversations take place. I am sorry to say that FE sign up is closed.

We booked on the Wonder during a Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy last June. This will be our third Disney cruise. We will be traveling with our three kids (2 girls - ages 14 and 6; and 1 boy - age 11). I just sent a FB request, so that we can join the last minute conversations. Looking forward to some sun and fun!!

We booked on the Wonder during a Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy last June. This will be our third Disney cruise. We will be traveling with our three kids (2 girls - ages 14 and 6; and 1 boy - age 11). I just sent a FB request, so that we can join the last minute conversations. Looking forward to some sun and fun!!

welcome aboard and can't wait to meet everybody at the meet and greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter