• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 10 announcement?

why not a mark twain cruise- up & down the mississippi river?
or a great lakes cruise?

Sooo....you're looking for a press release announcing that there will be a press release?

:lmao:

;)
We are a pretty pathetic crew,a needy lot, hoping for any scrap of news:lmao:

why not a mark twain cruise- up & down the mississippi river?
or a great lakes cruise?
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

YES! Please give us a cruise out of LA in the Summer so our kids can go too!
:
:goodvibes same here, want to take my kids to DL and DCL next summer, c'mon LA port!:cool1:

:love: how you think!

I have seen several metions of a March 10 DCL announcement in which it is expected that they will release the iteneraries of summer 2012. I have not seen any officail announcment of the March 10 date.

Does anyone have a link to an official DCL release stating that March 10 is the date? We are sailing in early April and would like the opportunity to know what is planned for 2012 and to book on board.

Thanks.

I was, to my knowledge, the person that originally posted about the March 10th date. I got that information last week, when my agency had a call with our Disney Regional Sales/District Manager ( I don't honestly know what his exact title is, but he overseas our travel agency -I know the owners deal with him a lot more than the agents ever really do). While discussing the Disney Dream, one of the agents asked about later 2012/2013 itineraries, and that was his response, that they were told that Disney would be having a press conference on March 10th, which he believed was going to be streamed live to TA's via Disney's travel agent website, announcing for 2012/2013. If they don't stream it live, I would expect them to send an email or post the news to their TA website.

I certainly have no reason to doubt him, though of course, those dates and plans can change. I also found it interesting he said the other DSM's, like him, asked to have the information up front, and were told no, they had to wait and find out on March 10th like everyone else!

I was, to my knowledge, the person that originally posted about the March 10th date. I got that information last week, when my agency had a call with our Disney Regional Sales/District Manager ( I don't honestly know what his exact title is, but he overseas our travel agency -I know the owners deal with him a lot more than the agents ever really do). While discussing the Disney Dream, one of the agents asked about later 2012/2013 itineraries, and that was his response, that they were told that Disney would be having a press conference on March 10th, which he believed was going to be streamed live to TA's via Disney's travel agent website, announcing for 2012/2013. If they don't stream it live, I would expect them to send an email or post the news to their TA website.

I certainly have no reason to doubt him, though of course, those dates and plans can change. I also found it interesting he said the other DSM's, like him, asked to have the information up front, and were told no, they had to wait and find out on March 10th like everyone else!

thanks for the answer. Exactly what I wondered.

I hope your right, I will be boarding on the Dream on Mar 10 and would love to book my Jul 2012 eastern med cruise or Alaskan cruise or Hawaii cruise...:thumbsup2

thanks for the answer. Exactly what I wondered.

Sure, my pleasure! I'll actually be on a Disney cruise on the 10th, so I "wonder" how I can find out what "magic(al)" places Disney will be sailing to if they make the announcement.

I may end up waiting until I come back to find out!

Hope the shake up ALL itineraries. There's a lot more places they could go in the Caribbean than what is currently available. And yes, Hawaii would be good.

Galveston, Please, Galveston! My $89 each way flight to Orlando that I could depend on for years on jetblue is now $159 each way. Would love to be able to drive to a port and do a Disney Cruise.

we're also hoping for something out of New York, although Northern Europe (hopefully out of England) or Hawaii would be nice as well :)

I'll be on the Magic on 3/10-do you think the future cruise desk will have the information?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter