March 10, 2012 - Eastern on the Magic

Question for those folks who have cruised before... Anyone done the "dolphin" adventure activity? My daughter really wants to do this and I'm not sure about it due to the cost and the fact that we can't sign up for anything until next Monday so it may already be filled up... If you have done this -what did you think about it? Good? Thanks in advance!!

MammaC - I can't give any first hand knowledge, but I know I was looking at what was still open to book this morning and this excursion was list listed. Good luck deciding.

I hope everyone is getting the excursions they wanted. This will be our second Disney cruise and it's working out better this time. We actually were able to book a Palo dinner and brunch. We booked to sailing excursions on St. Maarten and St. Thomas. We will just hang about on CC.

The cruise will be here before we know it once the holidays are done.

Ditto!

Hope every has a safe and happy holiday season, be it Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, etc ...

:thumbsup2:santa:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoy this special time with loved ones with the right mix of rest and fun.
See you all in just over 75 days!
:santa:

Hi, I'm new to this Disboard thing and I'm not sure if I'm even posting the right way! We are traveling on the Disney Magic March 10th sailing, and we would love to join the Fish Extender group. It will be me (the mom) and my two DDs age 13 and 8 (she is turning 8, two days before we set sail)! Do we need to do anything else to sign up? Also, what is roll call? Is that a meet-up of some sort? If so, we would like to join that, too! Thanks!

Happy holidays everyone!! Getting pretty excited now that we are on this side of Christmas! I'm off to see about booking our excursions now!

Hi, I'm new to this Disboard thing and I'm not sure if I'm even posting the right way! We are traveling on the Disney Magic March 10th sailing, and we would love to join the Fish Extender group. It will be me (the mom) and my two DDs age 13 and 8 (she is turning 8, two days before we set sail)! Do we need to do anything else to sign up? Also, what is roll call? Is that a meet-up of some sort? If so, we would like to join that, too! Thanks!

Hi there and welcome to our cruise meet! Papertraveller is organizing our FE list, and I'm sure will take note of your post. I see you do not have enough posts yet to PM papertraveller, but once you do, you can send some details like names and room number.
Roll call is just to say you will be on our cruise. You don't need to do anything. There will be a cruise meet organized - I think it's for 3pm embarkation day.
Enjoy all your planning!

We are going on the March 10-17 cruise!!!! Me, Son (21), Son's roommate (21) and daughter (17)...we are so freaking excited! They have me giving them daily countdowns!

From Kansas City, MO!

Me again...not sure what FE is and how does the ROLL Call work?

ALso, seriously bummed out....my DD is 17 - 2 months shy of her 18th...alas, I can't book anything for her (Palo Brunch) - this is her birthday trip - best time over spring break to take it/pre graduation trip (she graduates HS in May) - our travel agent talked to someone at DCL who said 2mos away from age 18 was not an issue but I can't book anything online as she is grayed out...

Anybody have any suggestions? she SO does NOT want to go to the teen club by herself....

Thanks!

We would love to meet some fellow DIS members....anyone from KC, MO USA going?

Is it finalized that the meet is going to be at 3:00 pm on Embarkation Day? (and yes I'm working on getting my count up so I can PM)

pixiedust: pixiedust: Happy New Year Everyone!! pixiedust: pixiedust:

I am ringing in the new year by desperately trying to finish the draft for my dissertation (Its due in just a few days! :scared1: ) and I can't wait until we are cruising!! :cool1:

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Good luck on finishing that draft Starseeker1221!!! (The relaxing cruise will sure be extra enjoyable for you huh??)

Hey Papertraveler -I just sent you a PM with our info. Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks so much for oganizing the FE! :)

We're looking at adding a couple of days at a DIS resort after the cruise as our return flight isn't until Monday.

Is anyone else staying around (DIS or non-DIS)? Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter