March 1-5, 2009 Wonder Cruise

ShawnaH...ever heard of Havana, IL? That's where I'm originally from!

Oh yeah i have. one time I was trying to drive to Springfield and ended up going through there 9don't ask!) It really is a Small world huh?

PS- 9 more wake ups for us!!!!!

Has anybody watched any of the Disney cruise vidoes on Youtube! I have been watching them, so exciting!:thumbsup2

Its too bad him and nick wont be in the same club i bet theyd be fast friends and could keep each other comfortable, ya know? As far as the videos we watch something everynight last night my dh found a good one like 10 min lond and NO talking I could almost pretend i was video taping it my self!

Welcome Connor' Dad and afilliben! I'll add you both to our cruise list. (and I think I'll post it again just so we don't have to keep going back so far to find it)

The DISmeet for the cruise will take place on Sunday on Deck 10 just prior to the sail away party. runskyhy created some GREAT tags--the updated ones are posted around post #268. We are using the green one for our DISmeet.

Connor' Dad...sounds like you've been on this cruise before???

We did the 4 day a few years ago wanted to go back. The $99/person 3 day bonus sealed the deal. Look forward to meeting everyone. We will be arriving at the Port on the 28th, staying at the Quality Suites. Anyone up for grabbing cocktails the night before departure?

Hi all, thought I would make our presence known now. I have to wait or my OPD (obsessive planning disorder) kicks in.

DW and I will be in 6630 celebrating our 10 yr anniversary. This will be our first trip w/o our DS (7) for two years, so we are even more excited!

Open to any meet or gatherings, so give the run down.

Shanian and Betsy

Welcome Connor' Dad! We're celebrating our anniversary on this cruise as well - there are actually quite a few of us on this cruise! We're also leaving our kids behind with grandma....I'm feeling a bit guilty about but I'm sure I'll get over that feeling real quick once I land in FL!

We did the 4 day a few years ago wanted to go back. The $99/person 3 day bonus sealed the deal. Look forward to meeting everyone. We will be arriving at the Port on the 28th, staying at the Quality Suites. Anyone up for grabbing cocktails the night before departure?

I wish we could but we are not landing untill 11p and we decided to stay in orlando by the airport. Bummer

I wish we could but we are not landing untill 11p and we decided to stay in orlando by the airport. Bummer

Where are you staying? We are staying at the Wingate by the airport on Saturday.

Hi Everyone,

Having "done Atlantis" last year on this trip, this year we are just doing the glass bottom boat tour at 10:45am (Nassau) and then just walking around and going back to the ship to relax that day.

At CC we are snorkeling again (awesome fun--wouldn't miss it!) and then hopefully my DH and DD12 will be parasailing....DH hasn't agreed to that yet and hopefully when he DOES come around, there will still be an opening for them.

My DS15 is not as adventurous as his sister--she wants to swim with dolphins, sea lions, and stingray and he doesn't want to have anything to do with them--but I want to try and keep everyone together. Is that wrong?

Haven't started packing yet, but hopefully will get lots accomplished in that department this afternoon. We fly out of the Twin Cities 1 week from tomorrow!!! :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

We're doing the same two excursions as you! (It's a Small World After all!) :rotfl:
We had originally booked the Dolphin Excursion in Nassau but dh has to be careful in the sun. I decided that 4 1/2 hours was just to risky. You'll recognize me - I'll be the lady annoying her dh by putting sunscreen on him every five minutes.
Seriously, he got 2nd degree burns on his feet last summer in Texas so we do not want a repeat of that. :scared1:

Has everyone received their SafeSea? I'm still waiting. :headache: My cc was billed on the 9th - sure thought it would have arrived by now. Just wondering if it took that long for your shipments, or if it got lost? :confused3

Has everyone received their SafeSea? I'm still waiting. :headache: My cc was billed on the 9th - sure thought it would have arrived by now. Just wondering if it took that long for your shipments, or if it got lost? :confused3

Just took a while, about 2 1/2 weeks, I think it said somewhere on the website that because of the number of orders it may take a while?:headache:

Hi all--I just talked to my friend about what we each got in our document package and we got different paperwork...she got 4 booklets--one for each person. I got one booklet with our itinerary, transfers from Port to MCO and the contract and other stuff to sign as well as luggage stickers.

Am I missing something?

Hi all--I just talked to my friend about what we each got in our document package and we got different paperwork...she got 4 booklets--one for each person. I got one booklet with our itinerary, transfers from Port to MCO and the contract and other stuff to sign as well as luggage stickers.

Am I missing something?

I don't think you're missing anything--that's all we received, too....and that's all we received last year when we cruised.....

I am, however, still waiting for my Carribean Beach Resort luggage tags, which I need FIRST--before the cruise tags. Just e-mailed the travel agent so hopefully we will have them within the week!:cool2:

Am I missing something?

I got the same thing as you Poppy!:confused3

Hi Guys,
What is SafeSea?
Thanks!
Amy

Well, I think I freaked everyone out when I told them about how I had seen on the Disney Forum board that people got Sealice in the Bahamas! It's in the water, I think it's the larva of Jellyfish? Anyways, they sell sunscreen/Sealice and Jellyfish repellant! Alot of us have ordered it. From what I read, they are out only at different times of year, tides, and areas in the water.

Starmom,
Like headlice? That's gross! From whom did you order this product? Can I get it at Walgreen's?
Thanks!
Amy

Am I missing something?

I only got one booklet also. they better have snet me everything Im GETTING ON THAT BOAT!!!!!!!

I think I'm starting to have a serious addiction problem....the first thing I do in the morning is check my e-mail to see if there are any responses to our thread :surfweb: ...and if there aren't I start getting all antsy and nervous....and then I have to have my DISboard cruise meet thread fix. And then I'm all :banana:

Starmom,
Like headlice? That's gross! From whom did you order this product? Can I get it at Walgreen's?
Thanks!
Amy

It's not like headlice. It's almost like bites from the larva, more like a rash on your skin. You have to order it online. It takes a couple of weeks for delivery. Like I said if you research it, I don't even think it's that time of year.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter