March 1, 2015 Caribbean on the Disney Wonder!

zoey9797

Mouseketeer
We just booked our second Wonder cruise after 6 years! As park veterans we have had our share of magic but were looking forward to a cruise again.

Checked prices on the new ships. WOW! What happened?
So, the Wonder it is! We had a blast last time and are excited for new adventures.

Who will be sailing with us?

Looking forward to 14 months of PLANNING! :)

Hi
We booked our first Disney Cruise March 1 2015. I am especially excited because its our fist family trip with my special needs son. I hope more people will join us.

10 more months of planning and i am loving every moment of it.:cool1::cool1:

We will be joining you on march 1 (me and my grandson). Didn't book yet but soon. On our first cruise ever. Looking forward for the Fish Ext. experience to. :cool1:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Can't wait for more people to join. Does anybody know of a groupe for FE for the Wonder Cruise marsh 1?

Can't wait for more people to join. Does anybody know of a groupe for FE for the Wonder Cruise marsh 1?
Natly
i hope more people start looking for this thread and there will be a FE group. I will keep you posted.

We just booked our second Wonder cruise after 6 years! As park veterans we have had our share of magic but were looking forward to a cruise again. Checked prices on the new ships. WOW! What happened? So, the Wonder it is! We had a blast last time and are excited for new adventures. Who will be sailing with us? Looking forward to 14 months of PLANNING! :)
Is this for Eastern Carribean?

Hi everyone! I am Laura. I just moved to this cruise(from our place holder). This is Disney cruise 3, first on the Wonder. I am excited:cool1:. I love doing the FE, and would lover to offer my help if no one has started one yet. If it up and running count me in. Sailing will be me, Bff Robyn and my nephew(5) Cole. Cole will turn 6 on this cruise so I am super excited :woohoo:. We sailed in Feb on the magic and Cole has not stopped talking about it.

The FE are closed. Happy sailing!!!!!

FISH EXTENDER LIST

Lets get our FE fun started. Please post your information if you plan to join us in the FE

fun!

1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin (s)

2) Cabin number if you

have it (if u feel uneasy about posting ur cabin # PM me )

3) Any food allergies

4) Let us know if u would prefer not to receive alcohol as a fe gift.

We will keep a running list so it will be easy for you to find. And that way you have an idea of how big we r getting. When we reach 20 we will all decide to split or remain one, if we split u will have the option to be in both groups for those of us crazy to do both!

Lets keep it simple, If you want to do individual for each person that's up to you, but you

must give at least on gift from each party you sign up. Example, if u sign up 2 cabins and are hanging 2 FE then u give 2 gifts, Simple right?

Most important thing HAVE FUN no stress, there are lots of sinple ideas or big ideas all over DIS, what ever you do will be awesome and loved by us all! IF YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED PM ME! I can help!

You must deliver your gift before our bags are due outside our door on the last

night.

DEADLINE January 26, 2015 to allow for planing and creating awesome gifts!

Last edited:
Super excited to be joining this cruise!
Something inspired me to look up cruise dates for my spring break and the rates were just so cheap I couldn't pass up. Then my mom said she wants in too! So it's a mother Daughter trip for us.
This will be my 3rd cruise and her 5th with Disney. We're looking forward to some spa days and relaxing!

How is the exercise room on the Wonder? I've been training for some run disney events this year and next year I have a couple other events as well I am hoping to participate in.

Anyone else doing the Castaway Cay 5k? I think i'm most excited for that!

Hi everyone - we are looking forward to March 1! This is our 4th Disney cruise, 2nd cruise on the Wonder. We have also sailed on the Magic (before it was re-imagined) and on the Dream and prefer the smaller ships.

Hi everyone - we are looking forward to March 1! This is our 4th Disney cruise, 2nd cruise on the Wonder. We have also sailed on the Magic (before it was re-imagined) and on the Dream and prefer the smaller ships.

Welcome to our cruise!!!:cheer2:

We just moved our place holder cruise to this one. It will be our fifth Disney cruise. First time on the Wonder and with this sailing we will have been on all the DCL ships. Looking forward to the planning and getting to know everyone!

Hi
We booked our first Disney Cruise March 1 2015. I am especially excited because its our fist family trip with my special needs son. I hope more people will join us.

10 more months of planning and i am loving every moment of it.:cool1::cool1:

We have a special needs son too. Ours is 31. How old is your son?

We just booked this March 1 Wonder cruise - its our FIRST Disney cruise.
We are DVC members and always enjoy WDW and absolutely loved Aulani this past summer, but its time for a new experience!!!
Feel free to send any tips my way - I have NO clue about a Disney cruise. As it is, its been 5 years since I've done *any* cruise. I think I have a lot to learn.

Has anyone ever wait listed a dining time? The only time left when we booked was second, which is going to be too late for our 4 year old, so we wait listed main seating. Fingers crossed!

We just booked this March 1 Wonder cruise - its our FIRST Disney cruise.
We are DVC members and always enjoy WDW and absolutely loved Aulani this past summer, but its time for a new experience!!!
Feel free to send any tips my way - I have NO clue about a Disney cruise. As it is, its been 5 years since I've done *any* cruise. I think I have a lot to learn.

Has anyone ever wait listed a dining time? The only time left when we booked was second, which is going to be too late for our 4 year old, so we wait listed main seating. Fingers crossed!

:stitch2: I think you will have better chances to change your dining option on board when you first arrive.

Some things that maybe helpful:
Disney cruises are awesome. But always too short :rotfl: .

Bring something on board for the characters to sign, like a pillow case or photo mat. Drop it at guess services the first night with a small treat for the characters and it will magically appear on your bed the last night of your cruise.

Pack your bathing suites in ur carry or wear them on cause you cant get in ur cabin when you first board. But u can swim while u wait!

Look up fish extender on dis, you may like to do it. Its a small exchange of gifts on board by fellow disers. It is fun.

Try Palo, Its OMG AWESOME. Its adults only and brunch is to die for. Put the little one in the kids club, which is also great by the way, and give Palo a try. There is a charge I think 25$ pp but so worth it. But u have to book as soon as ur bookings opens.

Joining! Just booked my cruise last night, 3rd Wonder. I've done 3 night & 4 night so am upping by a day :thumbsup2

Me, dh (surprise 50th trip), dd turns 15 2nd day of cruise, ds12. Was hoping for cat 5 but there was only 10 or concierge left so I'm on a waiting list.

Excited! :cool1:

Hello. Welcome!!!

This is my first time on the wonder! We usually cruise on the magic.

really looking forward to meeting new people, enjoying new food and spending quality time with grandkids on Disney Wonder 1 March 2015.

FISH EXTENDER LIST

Lets get our FE fun started. Please post your information if you plan to join us in the FE

fun!

1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin (s)

2) Cabin number if you

have it (if u feel uneasy about posting ur cabin # PM me )

3) Any food allergies

4) Let us know if u would prefer not to receive alcohol as a fe gift.

We will keep a running list so it will be easy for you to find. And that way you have an idea of how big we r getting. When we reach 20 we will all decide to split or remain one, if we split u will have the option to be in both groups for those of us crazy to do both!

Lets keep it simple, If you want to do individual for each person that's up to you, but you

must give at least on gift from each party you sign up. Example, if u sign up 2 cabins and are hanging 2 FE then u give 2 gifts, Simple right?

Most important thing HAVE FUN no stress, there are lots of sinple ideas or big ideas all over DIS, what ever you do will be awesome and loved by us all! IF YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED PM ME! I can help!

You must deliver your gift before our bags are due outside our door on the last

night.

DEADLINE January 26, 2015 to allow for planing and creating awesome gifts!
This will be our second family disney cruise. We are very excited to go on the Wonder in March. Our last sail was on the Dream. It was there we noticed the FE gifts. We would LOVE to participate!

1) The Verticchio's -- family of four. Parents and two girls: Rick (62), Heidi (42), Maggie (13), & Mia (11).

2) We will be in 2502.

3) We have NO food allergies.

4) We have NO aversion to alcohol. :)

Looking forward to learning more about our exchange family and the process as a whole.

Thanks for organizing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter