Marathon weekend resorts

I finally got a room for Friday night at AKV Kidani then Sat through Tuesday I will be at AS Movies Family Suites but you already have that noted.

Thanks

I'm Andrea and will be in a Kidani studio Thursday through Sunday. We have been wait listing since June for BCV or BWV but no luck. We are still very much looking forward to the much needed weekend away.

We have switched from AKL to BWV (Studio) since my husband is going and so we will have the small kitchenette! Plus my mother just stayed at AKL a few weeks ago and wants to try somewhere different!

If you are interested in changing your resorts or room types. Keep checking as I've done it 3 times in the last few weeks. I'm paying less for BLT Studio then a room at the Garden Wing at Contemporary. It may help to be a FL Annual passholder also. I checked everyday on the computer and it paid off. With a 3 and 5 year old, that microwave is so helpful.

If you are interested in changing your resorts or room types. Keep checking as I've done it 3 times in the last few weeks. I'm paying less for BLT Studio then a room at the Garden Wing at Contemporary. It may help to be a FL Annual passholder also. I checked everyday on the computer and it paid off. With a 3 and 5 year old, that microwave is so helpful.

I'm definitely not intentionally changing. I will be interested to see what ends up happening with me in case they end up overbooked in the Values. As of now there is NOTHING in them, and I'm scheduled to land at 10:35pm. Should be interesting.

Finally... a room opened up at POFQ! I was at POR, then CSR...really wanted the coziness of FQ! ANd hoping to snag a newly renovated room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter