Marathon Weekend Resort

elizabetforrest

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are running the marathon/celebrating our 2nd anniversary at WDW. Hooray! We will be there Saturday through Monday. We've decided to splurge on the resort. We are torn between CR theme park view and the Poly. I've always wanted to stay at the Poly, but the theme park view sounds nice too. We will likely spend Saturday in a myriad of parks and turn in early. We'll hit MK Sunday after the race. Any thoughts/opinions are welcome!!!!

Between the two, I would stay at Poly. Unless, the theme park view from CR is that important to you.

We will likely spend Saturday in a myriad of parks and turn in early.

You know that you *have to* go to the expo, yes? Gotta pick up the bib, packet, and shirt!

And the expo can be a bit fun, and it's huge (and you have to get the listed items in at least two different buildings), and takes time to drive or bus to, get to the buildings, and reverse all that... So it won't be *all* themeparks *all* day.

Just in case you didn't know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter