• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2025

SAFD: Wow, like all great championships, this is a tough one and I've changed my mind several times this morning. The thrill-ride side of me loves Guardians and it still has that new ride smell that makes it more exciting. But Haunted Mansion represents everything I love about Disney World, so it gets my vote!

SAFD:

Although it already feels a bit futile considering the early vote count and that so many have previously explained they can’t ride it, my vote goes to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.

It is pretty interesting that an opening day attraction and one of the newest thrill attractions are here at the end. I think they both represent the imagination and technological innovation that keeps us all coming back to Disney.

Although I expected a Haunted Mansion win from the beginning (no shade, it’s a great, must-do attraction for me as well) part of me was hoping we might see a surprise winner. Here’s hoping Tiana’s Bayou Adventure is an amazing enough reimagining to maybe throw a wrench into Haunted Mansion’s MK dominance in the future.

Sounds like my kinda camping! I would definitely do a “glamper” if we ever became campers. I’m not a roughing it kind of girl. I did enough tent camping when I was in Girl Scouts.
Same, though not with the Girl Scouts. We sold cookies and did community service stuff, but not camping. I did camping as a little girl, and I like exploring outside and enjoying nature, but I want plumbing to go with it.

SAFD:

Great job @camaker!

Even though it is an opening day attraction, and I love it. I just can’t pick HM. Guardians of the Galaxy is my vote. Tough decision though both are great rides and of course it is hard to think of Disney World and not think about a ride like Haunted Mansion, it’s just that Guardians has done such an incredible job of capturing technology and storytelling or simply Disney Magic. Had to go with Guardians.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter