Marathon Weekend 2020

im confusered... shouldn't that say "Cheese: Cheddar Flavored" , not the other way around? i just noticed that after 5 years View attachment 464078

No, the wording is correct. It's a pasteurized cheese snack that is flavored like cheddar cheese. They used different font size to make your mind emphasize different parts, but the wording is still correct.

Is there food at the expo? If so, what kind of options should I expect? Just landed and want to make a beeline for the expo but hubby is hungry.... Thanks.

Is there food at the expo? If so, what kind of options should I expect? Just landed and want to make a beeline for the expo but hubby is hungry.... Thanks.
There’s the ESPN Grill which has chicken nuggets and some other standard type food. I think there was also a vendor in the vendor building that had bbq sliders. There’s also Wetzel’s Pretzels. I think there may be something else...

Congrats to @FFigawi and @lhermiston on running your 13k today. You should get an Oswald meets Chewbacca metal!

I was just happy to finish! 2 down, 2 to go; even if it is technically just 9.3 of the 49.6...

Way to go 10K and DopeyRunners!!!’
i know you go the extra mile, but the rest if us only do 48.6......although per my gps it may end up 58.6

I had the BBQ at the back where you get shirts. $10 for two sliders, a side (I had Mac n cheese) and drink and thought it was good. There is food at the restaurant too.

DH and I are HH now (1:00) if anyone wants to start the party early!

I’m the red head wearing a black Foolish Mortals tank.

(And my real life name is Marsha)

Made the mistake of thinking I’d be able to park at BC so I drove here directly from work—of course they’re on a “parking restriction”!!

I might try to head over to the Boardwalk to grab parking...if not, I’ll catch y’all on Sunday morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter