• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2018

14 hour countdown until our flight! (Husband went to doc today with bad cough. He has walking pneumonia. So, he's out for the race. :( )

Memory Maker question. I think I saw somewhere that we needed to add our bib #'s to MM so we could get our pictures. But...I can't find the email. Anyone know what I need to do?

It should say on the back of your bib exactly what you enter to get your pics added to your account.

Hoping to see some of you at the expo tomorrow. Have early admission so I’ll try to share some pics of things if they’re not shared from rundisney or others also in the retreat. :)

I also have early admission but didn’t receive any email from rD indicating that – – did you?

Well, I bit the bullet late this afternoon, and moved my flight up a day and added a night to my room because of this oncoming snowstorm. Not taking any chances of having my flight cancelled and not being able to get out for two days or so because of backed up air travelers. I've worked too hard to miss this. The anticipation is about to kill me! Just want to settle into my room, and try to relax a bit. Good luck to everyone!

I've been completely MIA since October. Husband and I were signed up to do the full (last year I ran the full because my half was cancelled, and this was to be my first 'real' marathon) but plans have changed. My FIL was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in September and we made the choice to forgo hours of training to spend lots of time and energy on him. We knew it would be difficult to train mentally. It was 100% the best decision, but I have had some serious envy and disappointment.

I'm back today to wish you all the most wonderful marathon weekend! It changed my life last year and I cannot wait to be back in 2019 for that redemption marathon!

I've been completely MIA since October. Husband and I were signed up to do the full (last year I ran the full because my half was cancelled, and this was to be my first 'real' marathon) but plans have changed. My FIL was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in September and we made the choice to forgo hours of training to spend lots of time and energy on him. We knew it would be difficult to train mentally. It was 100% the best decision, but I have had some serious envy and disappointment.

I'm back today to wish you all the most wonderful marathon weekend! It changed my life last year and I cannot wait to be back in 2019 for that redemption marathon!

So incredibly sorry for you and your family. I wish you nothing but rest and healing during this difficult time. I work in cancer research, specifically with colon and appendiceal cancers, so my heart goes out to you. Thank you for taking a moment to spread some cheer ❤️

I got an email apparently revealing the shirts, but I can't get the link to work and can't navigate to it. User error on my part or they took it down already?IMG_0255.PNG

Ok, edited. It's my user error apparently ;)

I am never a fan of the 5K shirt and white tech shirts never do well in the wash for me. I don’t mind the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter