Marathon Weekend 2017!

I'm so frustrated... Was trying to sign up for 10K and half. On site right at noon. Got to active.com site but keep getting a error message that says "global.message.erros.summaryprompt????. They give me a contact for support by email but that doesn't help much now. 10k is already showing "On hold." Any tips on why this is happening? Is it just volume on their site?? HELP!!

I finally got in for the half using the DVC site instead of the annual pass site. Missed out on 10k for now though............ grrrrrr

I am in for the Dopey - deferral worked, got my $550 credit. Could not sign up my wife for her races. The AP page does not let you sign up your spouse - only your children. I emailed runDisney and will see what they say. Not sure why they would allow me to register my kids and not my wife when we all have active annual passes.

I am all registered! I am doing the 10K this year! Did half last year! Can't wait to get the Minnie medal! Now to wait for next weeks registration for the Castaway Cay Challenge...:sail::sail::dogdance:. Not sure why they did not make that available for early registration....

I am in for the Dopey - deferral worked, got my $550 credit. Could not sign up my wife for her races. The AP page does not let you sign up your spouse - only your children. I emailed runDisney and will see what they say. Not sure why they would allow me to register my kids and not my wife when we all have active annual passes.
Do you mean Active.com or runDisney.com?

All adults registering for Disney races need separate Active accounts regardless of AP status. Learned this the hard way when registering Mom for the Disneyland 5k in January.

I am all registered for the 1/2, yay! But none of the methods used to get the link were working for me- even now when I try I get a blank screen at some point during the process. Super frustrating. I was able to google the link but I hope my registration goes OK since I didn't follow the normal process.

nope hold is not sold out just keep refreshing , i rushed for about 30 min then got the 10 km to go through you have to be quick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter