Marathon Weekend 2017!

Refreshed because I decided to watch how reg went for a bit. So far only Dopey and 10k are on hold.

Wow .... that was fast....not even 10 minutes in!

Eh considering its a smaller amount of spots open today its not that surprising. Besides this is on hold, not sold out. Meaning that they aren't letting anyone else into the queue for the moment but might later.

I'm so frustrated... Was trying to sign up for 10K and half. On site right at noon. Got to active.com site but keep getting a error message that says "global.message.erros.summaryprompt????. They give me a contact for support by email but that doesn't help much now. 10k is already showing "On hold." Any tips on why this is happening? Is it just volume on their site?? HELP!!

Yeah I'm kind of surprised that the half hasn't gone On Hold. Maybe more slots this year?

I have never had to sign up for multiple races before. Do you need to go through the queue for each race? Or can you register for multiple races once you get through the queue the first time?

That was more fun than checking in for SWA at the 24 hour mark! I think my heartbeat is down now! Nonetheless, two 1/2 marathons for this traveling couple and 13 years in a row now! In our house, two halfs make a full! Good luck everyone and early wish for healthy training for whichever race or challenge you are running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter